Going anywhere for this holiday?

wellow said:
So.. anyone has any plan for this holiday?

I'm going to LA and Las Vegas to spend my christmas... I can't wait to go to LA... I'm so excited :nuts:.. One of the thing I can't wait to do there is shop... Pointers on where to shop will be greatly appreciated :worried:

You must must must go to Robertson Boulevard- Kitson, Madison, Lisa Kline are all here. I love to celeb watch and they are always sure to be here. And I love to eat at the Ivy, everyone says it is so expensive but it really isnt, $100 for two to eat, the food is great- I love the crabcakes, but anything is to die for. Have fun!!!

Noriko said:
Have fun everyone! Not traveling this winter, have to do research, sucks. I'm hoping to do some when I graduate :biggrin: I went on quite a few trips this year though, so I can't complain.

btw speaking of Vegas, are you staying @ the Wynn? Also, go to the Canal Shoppes at the Venetian. I loveeeeeeeeee Jimmy Choo! :love:

I love the Wynn, I was there opening night. The shops there are great!

Vlad said:
You know the Cirque show at the Wynn? One of my college friends swims at that show :biggrin:

I have long been a fan of all of the Cirque shows, they are absolutly amazing. That is so cool your friend is on one, what an accomplishment, they are all so talented!!!

madeline said:
I have long been a fan of all of the Cirque shows, they are absolutly amazing. That is so cool your friend is on one, what an accomplishment, they are all so talented!!!
Yeah, she's been there since the beginning. She was a college nation champion several times, and she's loving her work but says that it's quite hardcore. The requirements on their performances are insane from what I hear.

Vlad said:
I'm going to finally go see the woman of my dreams again. It's been painfully long and draining 3 months now, and I can not wait to hold her again.

I :love: you, Megs

awww.... that is so cute!!

i'm staying home this christmas, but i'm heading to munich in february. i love that city, awesome shopping!!

I'm going to Switzerland for the New Year; and then Italy and France for a few days each.
It's the first time I've vacationed somewhere cold. Packing is going to be a whole new challenge.

Tuesday said:
I'm going to Switzerland for the New Year; and then Italy and France for a few days each.
It's the first time I've vacationed somewhere cold. Packing is going to be a whole new challenge.

Oh my god !! Make sure you have plenty of euros to take advantage of the cheaper Louis Vuittons in France !!! :nuts:

I'll be in Hawaii visiting my girlfriend who attends the University of Hawaii. I plan on doing nothing but shopping, laying out at the beach, and scuba diving. It's my first time there, so any suggestions from those who live in Hawaii or have traveled there would be great!

Noriko said:
Have fun everyone! Not traveling this winter, have to do research, sucks. I'm hoping to do some when I graduate :biggrin: I went on quite a few trips this year though, so I can't complain.

btw speaking of Vegas, are you staying @ the Wynn? Also, go to the Canal Shoppes at the Venetian. I loveeeeeeeeee Jimmy Choo! :love:

Actually I don't know where I'm staying.. My bf is the one doing the reservation n stuff... I'll check with him later...

ayla said:
Oh my god !! Make sure you have plenty of euros to take advantage of the cheaper Louis Vuittons in France !!! :nuts:

You really shouldn't have told me that. heh :P
How much cheaper? Where are some stores?
Oh crap. I am not planning my vacation around handbags. Er, well... :lol: :unsure: