Godiva Sale?

Sunnydqt

Sunny
O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
Phildelphia
Does anyone know when Godiva sale starts? I know they have it twice a year and I was hoping that the second one would be soon.

Sunnydqt

Sunny
O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
Phildelphia
Darn it! :sad: I could've sworn that they had one in December last year. I'll just wait a little longer and see if they'll have one again after Christmas.

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Firing Range Central
Yes, it's definitely after Christmas. I cleaned house at their website last year! :devil:

You just have to act fast, because we Godiva fiends sit in wait for that sale and grab all the sales stuff really fast. :graucho:

angl2b

Noob
Dec 6, 2006
wherever my hubby lives
They have one right after almost every holiday - so the Christmas one should be right after Christmas - it starts at I believe 50% off and then they up it to 75% off to get rid of the holiday stuff

sonya

Feb 23, 2006
also NM and Saks will clear out the holiday merchandise after Christmas so check there too....

jazz.it.at.home

.~.:.~.:.~.:.~.:.~.
Oct 28, 2006
NJ
yup, anyone try the G collection, the one w/fruits n stuff? It's so tempting on the site!
I received a box of the G Collection last year. They looked beautiful, but aren't my favorites (some of the favors are kind of weird for chocolates). I prefer their Platinum Collection. As a gift the G Collection would make quite an impression though because of how gorgeous they look.