godiva sale

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ok i guess this isnt really purse related.... but if anyone is a fatty like me...:yahoo: godiva is having a sale online.... drool:P

2. I love godiva chocolat!! :love:

3. guess I am a fatty but not into Godiva.. too rich for me...

4. sounds yummy to me...will check it out

5. YAY! I LOOOOOOOOVE Godiva chocolate. Now I'm going to have to tell my friend about this. She's obsessed w/ Godiva! Thank you so much for sharing!

6. ugh..you had to tell me...sniff..LOVE godiva....

7. I took today and tomorrow off so I can go to the preseason football game tonight and don't have to worry about going to work in the morning tomorrow. Right now my a$$ is too lazy to get up so I just oredered two 1lb ballotin and all white chocolate assortment. I'm giving one of the two boxes to a friend of mine and keeping the other box and white chocolate for myself. I will probably be at least 30 pounds heavier by the time I finish them all. lol

8. looooveee godiva! thanks

9. Don't tempt me with this...:lol:

10. Oooh! Great choice! I looove Godiva.:tender: Lucky Friend!:heart:

11. Oh how perfect! I was thinking "What should I get Grandma for her birthday?" and then I saw this post. She loves chocolate! :yahoo: Maybe I'll grab a bit for myself, as well. :graucho:

12. I LOVE GODIVA Chocolates, but I can't eat it (afraid to gain weight)! I usually get a small box for my DH (small so I won't be tempted to eat any)...I get a lot of vicarious enjoyment watching him eat it! :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice