God Help Me, Luv2Shop Is My Co-Pilot!

Rocker: I'm so sorry about the directions fiasco! What a first impession I made!:Push:

I just know you will find your rouge garance and rock a Lindy of your own verrry soon!:rolleyes:

Icechick: I have been telling everyone I talk to about this really cool chick from Iceland. And, let me tell you, you made that indigo plume look so city casual it was amazing! Every time I have tried one on, I look like a pig in a tutu, but you just rocked that baby. And I think the Plume is a gorgeous bag, but it can be quite unforgiving unless you have great legs and attitude. It must be that hot bod and that european thing you've got going on...

Oh my! It sounds as if you all had a great day that day. And I would gladly volunteer to be anyone's co-pilot. The first year I lived in Manhattan, I put more than 40,000 miles on my car! Even though I lived in the city (and was lucky enough to have a parking spot IN MY BUILDING!!!!), I had a job that took me from New Haven to Wilmington on a daily basis, along with driving all over NYC and "the guyland."

Being 28, living in the city, and driving a convertible was about the coolest thing I could imagine. I didn't have any Hermes bags to go with it, but I did have a whole handful of scarves to keep my hair from blowing away when the top was down.