God Bless the Guess Gwuelli Gladiator Stileeto.... only $25 Smackaroos!!!!

VixenlyVTonista

Gotta Catch'em All
Sep 25, 2007
U.S. of the A.
oooh okay, I get it now :yes: (i think)

I had looked at this before and didn't really understand what you were saying so I didn't reply. But I think I got it now.

The shoe is $110, and is readily available for purchase if I left and went to the mall right now. But Dillard's has this 110 dollar shoe on sale for $25. But of course is sold out at that price. But if one of these other stores honors price matching, you can go there locally and get them for the deal?

Is that what you were trying to ask?

If so, I'm not sure if Department Stores do price matching, it couldn't hurt to ask, that being said, who has them for $110 and in stock? I'll be more than happy to call and ask because I want them! And if I can get them for $25, I can get more than one pair!

Let me know if I'm hitting or missing. I love these shoes :heart:

pinkmitsy4

Jan 2, 2008
These shoes are definitely cute...So, what Dillard stores may price match them? I'm a little lost too!

Jan 30, 2008
Georgia Peach :-)
Every post says something different as how can we get a pair of these shoes. They are actually pretty cute and for 25 they are a steal.

You want to know what stores does price match because Dillars has them for 110 but you actually, and your friend as well, bough them for only 25 dlls at the same store, Dillards.

Now I know that you are looking for a black pair, But why do you want to know what store would price match these beautiful shoes when no one is selling them for 25 dlls anymore? unless I misunderstood when you said the stores you called either had them for 110 or did not carry the style at all.

I promise yall I didnt intend for this post to be confusing :sad: ....All i want to know is if anyone knows Any department stores that do pricematching..Best Buy pricematches circut city so I figured maybe department stores did the same. These are NOT sold out @ Dillards. Lots of other dillards have them but they are selling @ $110 ....The backround was irrelevant and i shouldnt have included it.....I have the reciept showing how much i paid for them so I thought some dept store OTHER THAN DILLARDS (Richs, Nordstrom, MAcys, anyyyybody) might be willing to call that same Asheville/Dillards and price match it.. I guess im over eager to find them in black I am a shop-aholic to the heart...hope this makes it easier to understand....

VixenlyVTonista

Gotta Catch'em All
Sep 25, 2007
U.S. of the A.
Okay thats the part I was misunderstanding. I thought all Dillard's had them for $25 but had sold out. But only certain Dillard's have them for the discounted price however Dillard's won't price match with another Dillard's store, kind of like Wal-Mart will match prices with Target, but won't match a price from their own website (weird right).

So the mission is to find a department store that carries this shoe, and ask if they do price matching, have them call the Asheville store to confirm the price, because depending on which Dillards they call, they may say $110.

LOL, I guess I became more concerned with getting the shoe for myself, then realizing you were just asking will certain dept stores price match with a competitor store and if yes, which stores do this.

:sweatdrop: Did I get ot this time lol?

I promise yall I didnt intend for this post to be confusing :sad: ....All i want to know is if anyone knows Any department stores that do pricematching..Best Buy pricematches circut city so I figured maybe department stores did the same. These are NOT sold out @ Dillards. Lots of other dillards have them but they are selling @ $110 ....The backround was irrelevant and i shouldnt have included it.....I have the reciept showing how much i paid for them so I thought some dept store OTHER THAN DILLARDS (Richs, Nordstrom, MAcys, anyyyybody) might be willing to call that same Asheville/Dillards and price match it.. I guess im over eager to find them in black I am a shop-aholic to the heart...hope this makes it easier to understand....

Jan 30, 2008
:okay:Haaaaaaaaaaaaallelujah :yahoo: Yes maam!!! They have to call the asheville store to price match..I'll call Macys and Nordstrom shoes tomorrow and see if they can pricematch. I just thought id ask my "steals and deals" friends first. My friend just got REALLY lucky... she actually said there were a looot of nice shoes that would never survive that cheap around Atlanta.So Sorry if i confused anyone... I'll continue to share my SALE findings with yall in a much LESS confusing way :tup:

sango217

Jan 18, 2008
Fullerton
I was going to say that yes Nordstrom price matches however depending on the cs rep you get, b/c their policy requires same shoe, same size, same color, and in stock. So not sure how much luck you'll have. But it's worth a shot.

Jan 30, 2008
Thanks everyone for your input... I live near a dsw so I will actually drive over (with the shoe) after work and ask them... I called to Nordstrom and talked to the guy I normally shop with and he is gonna look into it for me... They were busy when I called so I just gave him the info and my cell... Needless to say I will update here if I find them with all the info and even a contact name if I have to..... Thanks everyone!!!

glammm

Jun 27, 2008
The Guess outlet will end up getting them for dirt cheap, I would just wait and see if they get the colors you want. Guess is over priced at retail, but more justifiable for their quality at the outlet.