God Bless the Guess Gwuelli Gladiator Stileeto.... only $25 Smackaroos!!!!

Jan 30, 2008
Georgia Peach :-)
DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY STORE THAT PRICE MATCHES..???
OMG... my friend went home to NC and bought these shoes.. They are the same shoes I was eyeing for a few weeks now.. They are $110 Regular price but $25 on sale... They are so sharp.... I called and got them shipped to me the moment i found out.. Im here in Atlanta. and though EVERY store has them.. They are $ 110 here... They come in black and silver also... and im assuming gold..... ? However, heads up to anyone that may have a Dillards near them.. The shoes are super comfy ..id actually like them in every color... It wont kill me to pay $110 but the $25 sounds waaaay better :P if i could find them :supacool::yahoo:

Attachments

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2008
I called the asheville store..They dont have anymore but Ive also called everystore in Carolina just about.. i went to the Dillards store locator and went down the list calling. Some Dillards dont sale "Guess" and ones that did either didnt carry that style or they were $110. Atlanta has a lot of them... but Dillards doesnt price match..... thats the thing...

Jan 30, 2008
Yep.... i dont know how much shipping was ... but the total charged to me was 29.36..
they used Fed-Ex and 2day.... Very good deal!! Lemme know if you get lucky...I called a store here in ATL and the young lady answered and tried to get some for herself.. eventhough they Obviously have them in thir store. But since the price is ringing $110 here they wont honor it.. Makes NO sense to me...:shrugs:

sango217

Jan 18, 2008
Fullerton
I guess I'm confused. Was it you or your friend that was charged the $25? I thought it was your friend that found them for $25 but then later you said you were charged $29. Does that mean you found them?

If so congrats. cute.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2008
Woooow.. girl, its NOT that deep....lol. Yes i ended up getting a brown pair shipped to my home for me... Im hunting the black now... The title saying $25.00 was because it was around the price I paid. Sorry if I didnt quote the EXACT price after tax/ shipped..
The $29.36 ( is the final price i see on the reciept that i just dug out because YOU asked me about shipping).. To make the story loong, My FRIEND that I work with got them FIRST...She visited NC and went to Dillards in NC/Asheville store and bought them.... When she came to work, she told me that she got the shoes for a steal ( "20 something dollars" she said)...I was surprised because i previously saw the shoes here http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/thing?id=1445308 and was surprised to see them that cheap... Since she did NOT have the reciept @ work, soooo I googled the asheville Dillards number, I asked them if they had the shoes in brown and in my size. When they did, I gave them my cc #, my adress and cell number and TADA!! I asked her if she had other colors exc.. she said NOPE.. I then started my quest to find the black ones..

The whole reason i wrote the thread was i thought people may be familiar with stores that price match because Dillards dont. I dont even know if department stores do that anymore... and Its hard for me to pay $110 when I only pai "$29.36" for them.. Sorry if i confused you.. Hope you get it:tup:..lol

sango217

Jan 18, 2008
Fullerton
I didn't ask about shipping. As I said, they're cute. But I have no interest.

I was simply inquiring above as to whether you'd found them or not so I would know whether or not to continue to try to help you find them. However the condescension in your tone is answer enough.

Jan 30, 2008
I didn't ask about shipping. As I said, they're cute. But I have no interest.

I was simply inquiring above as to whether you'd found them or not so I would know whether or not to continue to try to help you find them. However the condescension in your tone is answer enough.
Oh No! sorry if i sounded rude. That was not my intenetions... I totally didnt understand your question.. and thats the thing about writing.. the way you read it isnt always the way it comes off.. Please let my apology be enough.. I actually thought you were upset that I said $25 and not 29.. I just read it again and I see what you mean.. But Yes i found them.. I actually thought i saw Audrina on the Hills wearing the silver pair. SORRY AGAIN!!!:smile:

sango217

Jan 18, 2008
Fullerton
Oh okay. Yes, oftentimes things are lost in translation. So no worries. Thanks for the apology though. And glad you found them.

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
Every post says something different as how can we get a pair of these shoes. They are actually pretty cute and for 25 they are a steal.

You want to know what stores does price match because Dillars has them for 110 but you actually, and your friend as well, bough them for only 25 dlls at the same store, Dillards.

Now I know that you are looking for a black pair, But why do you want to know what store would price match these beautiful shoes when no one is selling them for 25 dlls anymore? unless I misunderstood when you said the stores you called either had them for 110 or did not carry the style at all.