God another adventure.....

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Sooo i updated you guys on my adventure tuesday when i got my friends gifts and myself some sunglasses from LV.... well i went to pick up the presents and i went with my cousin (Cind51284) and ummm well i got distracted.... and this post includes pics! and aside from getting more stuff from LV i went to Marc Jacobs (Marc and also Collection) and got a hoodie pullover there and also some polos and tees.... yea all my money goes to LVMH.... cindy did a pretty good job too she will post pics later i think... i think i should take a pic of my collection before and after discovering purseblog..... ivan that i finally picked up and was heatstamped, monogram canvas belt(to match my speeding sneakers of course), and multi color wallet... ummm god i love mini multicolor! and all of them were made in france which i usually dont check for but that was a little bit of added happiness!:yahoo:

DSC00499.JPG

DSC00500.JPG

DSC00501.JPG

DSC00502.JPG

DSC00503.JPG

2. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM IVAN!!! I LOVE IT! MY color too ;)

love the wallet, almost bought that b4!

3. Oooh! Congrats on all your new goodies! Your Ivan looks gorgeous! Your story is funny--love that you got "distracted" into buying new stuff!:yahoo:

4. Congrats! :yahoo: Love the Taiga Ivan:love: , nice belt too...:love: thanks for sharing!!!:flowers:

5. :nuts: WOW!!! Great stuff!!! CONGRATS and enjoy them!:yahoo:

6. Beautiful!

7. Hey guy congrats... I'm digging the heat stamp. :smile:

8. you are on a roll! nice grabs!

9. ahhh u beat me...*****!!!

10. Gorgeous purchases!!! I love every piece!:love:

11. congrats on your buys! and i am drooling all over for the mc wallet... it's soooooo cute!!! love them! :heart:

12. thanks soo much fo the comments guys! do you loveit?!

13. Awesome purchases Hikau!!! Congrats and enjoy!!

14. Ivan s to die for, would be the perfect HUSBAND for any manhattan!:nuts:

15. Congrats, love them all

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice