Gobsmacked!!

Kathleen37

O.G.
Jan 5, 2006
I have to start by saying, I love my brother, however, he's always been pretty rubbish at Christmas/birthday presents. And when I say rubbish, I mean, he generally doesn't even bother with a card, let alone gifts, so, I arrive home from work yesterday, to find a LV box sitting on the table, with ribbon et al. It turns out, that we've actually received Christmas presents from him this year (well, last year...) and he's got me this...

There's a new store in Nashville, and I have no idea why, but he went in and got me this himself!! (Also turns out, he called my Mum, to ask if I had a bag with "brown and gold letters all over it "- bless her, my Mum said yes, so this is actually my first mono piece!)

Anyhoo, I had to share. I'm so chuffed!! This was COMPLETELY unexpected!!

K
xx

Attachments

• monocles.jpg
    monocles.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 230
Thanks everyone. To be honest, I was suprised as well, re the dust bag. It's probably because he's a bit of a charmer. I couldn't believe he went into the store himself, and I was asking him what he thought, how everyone was etc. He said he was having a laugh with all the ladies, telling them everything was far to expensive. I laughed and said "Did they call security on you for saying that?" He replied "Of course not, they all loved me!!" which was probably true, he's one of those blessed people that everyone loves. His sister, unfortunately didn't inherit that trait...

I also wondered if I'd get my first "made in the USA" piece, but it's a CA - made in Spain piece. I'm not bothered. I'm just chuffed to have received anything, and anything from LV to boot!!!

Thanks again,

K
xx