Goat skin bags / slgs vs. calf or lamb?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello fellow Chanel lovers! Would really like your impressions of bags and or slgs made from goat vs. calf or lamb? Wearability , durability over all ? TIA. SB

2. My favorite leather of all time is Goat skin. I have a 2008 black goat skin flap and to this day it still looks excellent.

Bisoux78 likes this.
  3. Wow! 2008! I am amazed about how little I know about Chanel. I have only viewed bags from this year that are goat, I had no idea it has been in circulation that long. I am considering a reissue that is goat metallic, hence the request. Thanks very much, SB

4. Goat skin in any brand is my favorite! The color looks amazing and it's easy to use and hassle free! Congrats on the reissue!!! I had a metallic black reissue on calfskin but I sold it. Good luck!