Goach bag sighting

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
The mother of a patient walked up with him and from a distance out of the corner of my eye I thought "Oh she's got an optic bag" until she got a tiny bit closer and then I realized it was a Goach bag. :throwup: I had to bite my tongue BIG time but....:throwup::yucky:

Ugh! Those Goaches are all over my school campus. :sad:

It was pretty hard to tell when I saw this girl with a optic one.. I thought it was really cute.. then I got closer and saw that those C's where G's! xD

I just saw a lady at Kohl's last weekend who had a Goach bag that looked like a large Carly. Imagine the size of those G's! I would be so embarassed to carry a fake bag at all, let alone one like that.

Last summer I went to the Montana Fair and I carried my large denim Carly. Right as you enter someone had a booth and they were selling a bunch of fake bags and even had the Goach version of the bag I was using. There I was using the real deal and I felt a little embarrased while I walked past the fakes. It bothered me the whole time I was there trying to have fun. What a downer!!