Go my first MJ!!

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
Hi everyone I finally got my first MJ bag.. its a black stam and its very nice, i love the smell and everything.. i made sure to check all the details that you guys are always saying.. like the black string.. the R in the plate.. the zipper, the bottom of tha bags, etc....since i got it off ebay.... but there is a little detail.. I wanted to carry this bag like Hillary Duff.. lol.. :roflmfao:.. i know.. lol.... since i've seen pics of her with the same bag.. but i did not fit my arm pit or shoulder or whatever.. is this something i should be worry about.... (authenticity). is this normal or i just got fat arms.. :nogood: or maybe she is just too skinny. :roflmfao:... lol.. any comments please..

b72b_1.JPG

Melly

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
Congrats! I wouldn't necessarily worry about the Stam not fitting comfortably on your shoulder. I think how it fits depends on the season it was made and your individual body type. What year/season is your Stam?

On a side note, black Stams are very well faked. Maybe you should post pics of the bag in the --- Authenticate This MJ --- thread for peace of mind.

Aug 7, 2006
I think the later season stams, the handles are shorter than the earlier season (e.g. stam fall'05.) Those Hollywood celebrities do have arms like a broom stick! So don't feel bad about not fitting it under your arm :yes:.

pandanoir, just do a really good research of which stam would you like to get and just be patient. Sometimes you never know your luck with ebay!

thithi

::pretty:tough::
O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
It's true, the newer stams don't fit on all shoulders. The handles are a bit shorter, but I think it might stretch out over time. Of course, that pesky kisslock can be a pain when it digs into the armpit.

saera

my new dior flight
Dec 29, 2006
congratulations on your black stam! i recently got my first mj bag in the ivory stam and in love w/it! the leather quality, design, and details are perfect... stam is my fav mj bag :smile: the black will be so versatile and go w/practically everything.

pandanoir

..<3 interpol 3>...
May 10, 2007
I think the later season stams, the handles are shorter than the earlier season (e.g. stam fall'05.) Those Hollywood celebrities do have arms like a broom stick! So don't feel bad about not fitting it under your arm :yes:.

pandanoir, just do a really good research of which stam would you like to get and just be patient. Sometimes you never know your luck with ebay!

thanks!

ill do that

i think it in black! haha and id take a baby one if i could afford it

if i sold all my tokidoki for lesportac maybe i could be close to affording it!

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
thanks!

ill do that

i think it in black! haha and id take a baby one if i could afford it

if i sold all my tokidoki for lesportac maybe i could be close to affording it!

believe me.. i sold many many many things on ebay.. like other handbags, lucky brand jeans (my husband's :P, victoria's secret goddies, my daughter's clothes from limited too.. everything i had and didnt want anymore but i was new or in perfect condition.... and i left all the profit on my paypal account.. basically saved money and when i had enough i bough it.. :yahoo:... .. i could say it was free... about the pics i will post the pics on the authenticity thread... and it does says fall 05.. oh well.. will see... thanks everyone..

Oct 29, 2006
believe me.. i sold many many many things on ebay.. like other handbags, lucky brand jeans (my husband's :P, victoria's secret goddies, my daughter's clothes from limited too.. everything i had and didnt want anymore but i was new or in perfect condition.... and i left all the profit on my paypal account.. basically saved money and when i had enough i bough it.. :yahoo:... .. i could say it was free... about the pics i will post the pics on the authenticity thread... and it does says fall 05.. oh well.. will see... thanks everyone..

I totally did this too, to afford another MJ! I sold off a Coach and a Dooney that I never used any more to get the money for a Louise. It's a great way to get "free" bags... :graucho:
And congrats on the stam!!!!

aquablueness

Whale Tail!
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
beautiful! stam is such a great choice, and especially the black color! you will be able to use it on all ocassions and almost all seasons. the best way to go with a first bag of the designer. yeah, i do think hillary is probably really really skinny and is able to put it over her shoulders.