Go broke for dream bag??

I stay broke over a bag, sad but true... I just cant say no if it is some thing that is a have 2 have it. I know I always dont do the right thing but I love my bags and figure I may have to live in my car one day but will still be nutz4purses...lol!!! Good Luck with your dream bag!

I stay broke over a bag, sad but true... I just cant say no if it is some thing that is a have 2 have it. I know I always dont do the right thing but I love my bags and figure I may have to live in my car one day but will still be nutz4purses...lol!!! Good Luck with your dream bag!
LOL I might be parked next to you in my car full of purses!! Thanks!

BeckyL - let us know when you get it. I love the Mizi :love: and I understand how you feel. The Mahina came up at an inopportune time for me this year, but I just fell head over heels for it. You'll feel wonderful when you finally get it.

I've just gone broke for my dream bag...at times I regret the decision, but I really LOVE my fuschia neo denim speedy! I can't believe I love something so materialistic! GOOD LUCK with your decision and let us know if you get it! CONGRATS either way!!!

I understand the anxiety you're feeling. I finally took the plunge a week ago and bought my holy grail (mono riveting). It was definitely worth it. I don't regret the bags I had to sell to help fund it either. As long as you still have money to get Christmas gifts for your loved ones, GO FOR IT!!!

It is a beautiful bag... I don't know how rare it is or how often it comes up or anything. If there's not much of a chance that it will come up within 6 months or more, then I would probably get it. However, if you think you could find it in under 6 months after Christmas, I would put Christmas first, and get the bag after Christmas :smile: Either way, its gorgeous and when you do get it, I'm sure you'll be thrilled with it.

I purchased white and black mc speedys a few years ago and returned the white one because of the price. I regret it so much now...I should have kept that sucker!!
Every time I buy a new bag I go broke lol But as long as I'm working I'm okay. If you love it get it...we only live once!!

Only you can decide what you should do. Personally, I would never go into debt to buy a handbag. There are many things that I would like to own, and I have found, that by saving my money for these items, that I enjoy my purchases more than if I would go into debt for instant gratification. Just some friendly advise from a middle aged woman who has been there.....