Go Big or Go Home!? Two MA Bags Bought in 5 Minutes.

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I went on a little shopping spree within 5 minutes and could not resist these 2 sellers bags.

1.) A MAM old school Sage...I going to work on restoring the bottom
    http://cgi.ebay.com/REBECCA-MINKOFF-Morning-After-Mini-Bag_W0QQitemZ160400095403QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item25589738ab

2.) MA Black Basketweave finished tassles
    http://cgi.ebay.com/REBECCA-MINKOFF-Morning-After-Bag_W0QQitemZ160400105078QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item2558975e76

2. great price on the sage! would love to see before and after pictures once you restore it. the sage leather is really beautiful.

and i love bbw : )

3. Congrats on your purchases.

4. Damn girl. . . I'm impressed!!!

5. Wow!! In 5 minutes?? A girl after my own heart....you go hard in the paint don't you? :lol: Can't wait to see how your Sage comes out. :yes:

6. Great purchases!!! You best show us when they arrive. AND before and after for the Sage :smile:

7. Wow! That sage is amazing! Love the paisley lining! Congrats!

8. Great purchases!!! Please post pictures of the Sage when you "fix" her poor little bottom. She's still gorgeous!!

9. Terrific finds! Can't wait to see your restored sage!

10. Two beautiful bags! Can't wait to see the restored Sage! Congrats!!

11. Great choice! Congrats!

12. I am at a bag transition point. My collection was primarily Balenciagas. However, not until recently have I warmed up to RM. Now, I can't get enough. The price is great for the quality, and I like the variety of styles and colors. I can get more bang for my buck!

13. great choices and at fantastic prices too! congrats! ;)

14. im drooling on my keyboard:drool:

How did u find that bbw on the bay?! ive been looking for one for 6 months and you found it in 5 min LOL, your good! Congrats on your bags, i hope you enjoy them....

how about some pictures ?:P

15. Congrats on your purchases, can't wait to see them!