Go(at)ing mad

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ladies, I have a confession to make.

Remember when I said that I'd SOed a Rouge Garance JPG a month or so ago?

Well... ever since, I've been obsessing about Rouge Vif Chevre. Heck, I even read just a minute ago Lulu's thread as "Help me stay focused on my Hermes goats!" :nuts:

Do you know a rehab I could check myself into before I go(at) mad? :upsidedown: :lol:

Or could it be that my true love is a 30/35 cm Rouge Vif Chevre and I'm just deluding myself in the arms of the JPG because I wanted a shoulder bag?

2. Hermes Goats......really expensive, only available to some, comes with own raincoat. BAA BAA BAA !!!:lol: :upsidedown:

Perja - you'll fall asleep tonight counting GOATS!!!!!

3. You're not helping!!! :Push:
    Can I catch the goats and skin them? :nuts:

4. As long as you catch a rouge vif one!!!! Grab a vert anis for me!! (imagine if they actually DID come in the different colours - LOL!!)

5. LOL, you're so funny, Kristie :yes: This has made my day.

6. little red, green, bj, chocolate, marron-fonce goats running around.

and little braise, black, beige-rose, honey crocodiles swimming.......

black, shiny box calves running around............big fat clemence bulls in cognac..........little vert and noir lizards.......LMAO!!!!!!!

7. And somewhere, a mad scientist performing experiments against nature to produce...

THIS!!!
    [​IMG]

8. aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Perja...this is going to happen time and time again...what can you do? Save more money and buy more bags I guess!!!

That is why you are here...to talk about it all!!! To make us laugh.

10. And lo, pass me my jester's hat, fashionned of the carcasses of a hundred H scarves! :nuts: Hmm I wonder if I can SO one...

11. actually i blieve you just have one love and that is hermès.
    abd boi i kow how hard it is to dcide which bag has to come next but in the end i know no matter how i decide it is the right decision and that it does not matter which comes first as i love them all.

12. It's a never ending saga- the more you see, the more you want. What is a girl to do, but BUY MORE BAGS!!!!:lol::whistle:

13. Find a sugar daddy! Kidding of course!!!

14. Of course! We're higher maintenance than that, we need at least 2 :graucho:

15. Perja, welcome to the club. For every bag I buy, I want two more!
    If you really want to be tortured, ask OT to post a pic of her Rouge Vif 30 Birkin in Chevre. Lethal.
    I say get the JPG and then order the Birkin next.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice