GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

• Thread starter Deleted member 576959
  • Start date
15k for nose? what the **** LOL thats pathetic its just like go to the US then same prices if theyre gonna do that
Exactly my thoughts. Trying to rip me off before I've even started my consult! I've sent off another message (this time via KakaoTalk) and will see what the cost is this time.

You still hoping to go in October to sk?

$15K for a primary rhino? Is this correct? Then how much would they charge for a revision? That is crazy!
Ok so I just received a quote back today from a jw beauty consultant. I've been quoted between 7 - 8 million for the following:

Bridge augmentation, osteotomy, alar plasty and tip plasty.

This amount would include doc fees, medication, anaesthetic, after care etc...

I'm assuming if I don't have an osteotomy the price would be about 5 - 6 million? That's just my guess.

The other two clinics made no mention for an osteotomy, but who knows, maybe this was overlooked.

Now it makes me wonder why I has been quoted 15 Million the first time I enquired sometime last year.

I'm still leaning towards gng, but I have also seen a few great results from Jw by Dr. Suh in particular.

I spoke to them couple days ago. Previously Won is my translator, and now Julia is taking over. They said, Won resigned due to personal issue.

Awww she was so sweet sad to hear that! I'm assuming that's why some people haven't been able to get answers as quickly. Julia and Hazel must have to answer all the questions coming from everyone

I spoke to them couple days ago. Previously Won is my translator, and now Julia is taking over. They said, Won resigned due to personal issue.
Were you in contact with them via kkt? Not sure how many user id they have but I've been chatting to them on the "gnghospital' one.

I've asked who I was dealing with before but they never told me. I asked if she was hazel in one of my earlier messages and she never addressed that.

Was so sure I wanted to go with gng but with the recent no answers it made me feel uneasy like I've offended them by
Having asked too much [emoji28]

Were you in contact with them via kkt? Not sure how many user id they have but I've been chatting to them on the "gnghospital' one.

I've asked who I was dealing with before but they never told me. I asked if she was hazel in one of my earlier messages and she never addressed that.

Was so sure I wanted to go with gng but with the recent no answers it made me feel uneasy like I've offended them by
Having asked too much [emoji28]
*opps, edited because I pressed post too soon*

I feel the same way when they ignored my messages in the beginning. But I thought to myself, it's my face and I'm entitled to ask as many questions (not personal question ofc) to assess the reliability of the hospital and etc.. If they feel offended when I ask too many questions before the surgery, how would they feel and respond if I ask questions when they botch my surgery aferwards?

Anyway, so I just "hello" at them everyday until they reply again. And Hazel is really nice when I consulted them face to face.

So yeah.. Don't feel uneasy about asking too many questions. :smile:

Reactions: dpnot