GNG, JK, JW, Banobagi & Cinderella. Which one??

Findmein92

Mar 22, 2018
If anyone is going to be in Korea during April 4-18th please let me know/ hit me up! (My kaokao is same as my username) I’ll be by myself and need some friends :sad:. I have a consultation with Cinderella, JK, JW, Banobagi and GNG

So I can give you some info on GNG, JK, and Banobagi.

I know that Banobagi and GNG have really good after care in terms of giving you accommodations in order to heal. Banobagi however after years of just looking at their results are pretty mediocre, their costs might deviate a bit less but that ultimately comes at a sacrifice with the quality. JK is an acclaimed institution and I believe they have an award for not having any accidents, but that only speaks for the institution and not quality/results. I also heard they can be a bit pricey, and there hasnt been a lot of reviews. I was drawn in towards GNG, there has been a good amount of talk on this fourm about this clinic. I'm not sure if their quality has been as great as its been a year or two ago, but if GNG asks for a deposit, DONT DO IT. Consult first so you have more bargaining power instead of diving first. I would personally put Banobagi last, but I have heard some good reviews so take my entire post with a grain of salt. :smile:
If anyone is going to be in Korea during April 4-18th please let me know/ hit me up! (My kaokao is same as my username) I’ll be by myself and need some friends :sad:. I have a consultation with Cinderella, JK, JW, Banobagi and GNG

So I can give you some info on GNG, JK, and Banobagi.

I know that Banobagi and GNG have really good after care in terms of giving you accommodations in order to heal. Banobagi however after years of just looking at their results are pretty mediocre, their costs might deviate a bit less but that ultimately comes at a sacrifice with the quality. JK is an acclaimed institution and I believe they have an award for not having any accidents, but that only speaks for the institution and not quality/results. I also heard they can be a bit pricey, and there hasnt been a lot of reviews. I was drawn in towards GNG, there has been a good amount of talk on this fourm about this clinic. I'm not sure if their quality has been as great as its been a year or two ago, but if GNG asks for a deposit, DONT DO IT. Consult first so you have more bargaining power instead of diving first. I would personally put Banobagi last, but I have heard some good reviews so take my entire post with a grain of salt. :smile:
thanks for the detailed feedback :smile:

hey @Findmein92, may I know how your consultations went? JW is currently my top choice and am reconsidering GNG because of the influx of negative reviews recently. Also, what did you get done? I'm going for canthoplasty and rhino.

Goodluck, I am going to Cinderella clinic in January next year. Post your experience please