Glowy/Dewey Foundation without shimmer/glitter particles?

Kittie LaRoche

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Does anybody have any recommendations for me?

I really like foundations with a bit of a glowy finish but I find that a lot have those tiny glitter/shimmer flakes. :Push: I'd like to find one without them, any ideas?

Thank you! :hugs:

Have you tried NARS Sheer Glow or Makeup For Ever HD?

Nars Sheer Glow is my favorite :yes:

I heard so many good things about those but neither are available in Germany. :Push: And matching myself against online swatches doesn't really sound like a good plan, especially since I already suck at matching myself in store... :roflmfao:

armani hydra glow was great but they went and discontinued it :Push: not that that helps you in the slightest :noggin:

Why do they always do that? I think they want us to buy back-ups of everything out of fear that it will be discontinued. :Push:

The HD foundation by Make Up For Ever is amazing, I highly recommend it. It doesn't look heavy and makes your skin look literally flawless.

I'll definitely try the Sheer glow foundation by NARS too, but as of right now I'm absolutely happy with my HD foundation.

clinique dewey smooth anti-aging finish foundation, so nice, everytime I wear it, people compliment me on my skin. It's available on clinique website. not sure if they ship to where you're at...

Like others said, I'd try Nars Sheer Glow-it really does give you a nice "glow" without shimmer/glitter particles. However-be careful if you have skin that is dry or too oily. My skin gets dry in the winter, and the Sheer Glow stuck to dry patches horribly that none of my other foundations did once my skin started getting dry this season, no matter how much I moisturized. Also, because it does make you glowy-if your skin is oily, this foundation might make your face look very greasy, so be aware. Otherwise, it does leave a beautiful finish-but you should definitely take into account your skin type before dropping $42 on it.

Hope that helps. :biggrin:

Thank you Ladies! I definitely will have a look at the mentioned foundations. :flowers:

I'm currently using the Chanel Teint Innocence compact and even though I love it, I can't stand the glitter particles. Same with L'Oreal Perfect Match Vanilla (which is the best for me colorwise) and that Revlon Photofinish one. :P All the great ones I found lately have those tiny glitter thingies which is especially annoying if you only discover that at home. :Push: