Gloves and scarves at the outlet

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
Is there a good selection of leather gloves and wool scarves at the outlets right now? Also, does anyone happen to know how much the leather gloves typically go for at the outlets? I received a scarf and pair of gloves for Christmas (that were purchased with PCE) but they still seem kind of pricey and I was wondering if I should wait to cut the tags and try to find some at the outlet. TIA!

About a month ago I saw scarves and gloves at the outlet. I don't remember much about the scarves but I think the gloves were around $60 after coupon. They were very pretty. I would have bought a pair of purple leather ones but couldn't spend the money.

I don't frequent the outlets very often but I do know that they carry MFF scarves and gloves. I was at some outlets in FL in October and they carried them. I remember last year, around Feb. or March, the outlet got in the FP gloves and scarves for a really good discount. My mom bought a pair last Feb. and they were FP gloves originally $98 for like $25! So great deals can be found but I don't know if FP ones are at the outlet yet.

Darn I was just at the outlet, they had several types of gloves, I didn't look at the leather ones, but they had some really cute matching scarf and hat glove sets that were really reasonable. I am thinking that the entire set would have been under $100, but I cant be sure.