Glossybox USA reveal

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anyone sub to glossy box? Just recieved my box a week early!

ForumRunner_20120602_100203.png

ForumRunner_20120602_100218.png

What's in yours?

2. I got mine the other day. I think everyone's was the same this month with the exception of the nail polish color. I'm very impressed. I think it's the best subscription box so far!

3. I subscribed as well. Mine arrived today. I just need to walk my lazy butt up to the mail boxes to get it lol.

4. I went last night to get it, and boy do I love what I got! Zoya Meg, and Burberry Lip Mist in Copper. What shade is yours?

5. Oooh that looks like a genuinely NICE box!

6. I am and I got the same things the only difference was the nail polish color I returned it to Ulta.

7. I want a Glossybox sub so bad. Waiting until they open subs again.

The box above looks amazing!

8. Ok...im trying not to get excited about GB as the first 3 boxes are usually really nice with new beauty sub services. Lol Its hard because your goodies are nice, but i will remain calm. Lol

9. Yay! I signed up for this today. I have become a little addicted to these subscription boxes. It's bad! lol

10. Loved my May box! Can't wait for the June box. The box itself was a treat. Anyone know what will be in the June box.? They haven't posted it yet on the site.

11. #11 Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
    I *think* we may have a hint to what's coming. I logged onto my account today and went to surveys and new surveys are up for 9 items. Those of you who have a account log on and see if find the same. Do you think we'll get all of this?

glossybox.png