Glossy leather dark chocolate

sallyca

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
I've read through lots of BE threads and looked at pics.

I've seen pics of the choco crash and milk choc pebbled and other brown colours.

ON the BE site they show a glossy leather called dark chocolate and I can't find any pics of that here. It looks a little like the Rebecca Minkoff brown haze leather. It doesn't look pebbled in any way at all.

Anyone have a bag in this leather or can direct me to some pics and/or reviews of the leather?

Huge thanks in advance for your help!

This particular type of leather is gone!
But a Hold me in this was just now up for sale in UK by one of us..though not sold..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/auth-Belen-Ec...ViewItemQQptZWomen_s_Bags?hash=item2559662236

I must be totally a nimwit. The picture on the BE site is glossy and not pebbled at all. It's under the glossy leathers. Is the pebbled leather the same thing?

There is one called pebbled luxe leather root brown and then this other one that is glossy leather dark chocolate. They look different on the BE site to me.

the hold me was for pebbled glossy dark chocolate... I think on BEC there is a glossy dark chocolate which is different.... it's confusing, I agree :smile:
sallyca, I would e-mail rose (@) belenechandia.com to find out if they have more glossy dark chocolate.. I don't think anyone's revealed a bag made with it..