Glossy Boy WOC with Black HW?

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
DMV
What do y'all think of this bag? I can't decide if I like it or not...SA said it is "glossy" calfsking with black HW. It does not appear to be metallic, but more of a gloss or patent like finish....

Thanks!

Attachments

qchickie

O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
Toronto
Hi

I have this bag and love it!
I think it's a patent calfskin that somewhat aged/distressed...
I was originally looking for a black on black WOC in caviar but this bag found me instead!

qchickie

O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
Toronto
Thanks girl! I have a classic with GHW...but I am dying for a shw or bhw...so this is it I think!
Yes, I have a black M/L classic flap in GHW and lambskin along with this black on black "batman" WOC in calfskin so my 3rd bag will definitely be a caviar in SHW maybe in red but style is still undecided.

Go with your heart! What other WOCs have you been eyeing?

QuelleFromage

Jan 15, 2011
LA and Dubai
Hi

I have this bag and love it!
I think it's a patent calfskin that somewhat aged/distressed...
I was originally looking for a black on black WOC in caviar but this bag found me instead!
IS there a black on black caviar? I have the soft calfskin Batman but I didn't know it came in caviar.....

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
DMV
I am the OP....:smile:. This is calfskin as you all stated. The caviar is only with silver hw today! I am awaiting this bags arrival. Will post pics! Thanks all...think this will be a very cool bag. I already have a caviar WOC with gold hw:smile: I just love the use of the WOC!