Glossy Apple Green LMM - She's Beautiful! (pics included)

audball67

Dec 27, 2006
Oh happy, happy, joy, joy.....!!

The bag and the bag compared to the dark grey LM (nice and smooshy):
IMG_3122.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

Shoulder (flash and no flash):
IMG_3131.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

Messenger strap (flash and no flash):
IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

Interior (detailing two magnetic snaps):

IMG_3138.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3122.jpg
    IMG_3122.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3124.jpg
    IMG_3124.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3126.jpg
    IMG_3126.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3127.jpg
    IMG_3127.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3128.jpg
    IMG_3128.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 60
Audball!!! What a beauty! Looks good on you too. I really, really like the glossy apple green. I tell you, Jackie has amazing talent and taste. I manage to like all her bags in every color.

Ok so comments :yahoo:!

First off, it's a beautiful green...just fresh looking and gorgeous!! The leather is incredibly soft, which I was surprised since I really thought that the matte was the super-soft leather. The bag *shimmers* LOL! It reminds me of the mustard, in that it changes with the light...

And speaking of light - so lightweight!! I'm thinking spring...summer...tee shirts and shorts...

Details are the usual stunning LM details...the handles...hardware, BE tags, key leash...I love the snaps, as now, if I choose, I can secure the bag without pulling the side drawstrings. I can take better photos of these if anyone wants (I took the current photos while DS was running around).

And functionality...Oh My Gosh, this will be perfect for me..the messenger strap is comfortable and I can grab anything out of the bag by just reaching in. The three sections, just as in the LM, will make going out with the kiddos so easy!

I'm so glad I dreamt about this bag LOL! :heart:

You guys are so sweet! I hadn't even finished posting comments yet LOL!

Yes, Contessa, Appletinis all around...!

Mama, I'm sure you guys will love it....the new size and additional features make this perfect for me....I think I can swing taking this out with the kiddos too!

Tash, Cornflower, Crazy, Cindy....thanks for the compliments. I think it will be a superb summer bag, for sure!

YAY!! Looks absolutely beautiful!! Now if only my bags will get here...

I can't wait to wear my mustard and glossy apple LMM. Oh, and my fuchsia SMM as well. I think I am ready for spring and summer now!!

Enjoy! Enjoy! We feel your joy! We are so happy for you!

LADIES: please don't forget to post your pix on the 'PICS ONLY' Thread. It is a great reference tool, instead of having to sift through all these threads in the future when you want to know about a color or a style.