Glossary of Purse Forum Terms.

texaschic231

Smart AND Beautiful~!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
Ok, so I may be a total ditz but....some of these words took me awhile to figure out...

SA=Sales Associate

IMO=In My Opinion

IRL=In Real Life

OT=Off Topic (just saw that one today, give credit to Dani)

DH=I still can't figure out what the 'D' is...'H' is husband, right?

Can anyone else think of any other ones? This would be most helpful for the newbies....:shame: (like me).

I was wondering about DH too, I thought it meant dear husband, and I guess I was right. I'd add a few of my own to that list, but the language police would be out in full force :lol:

Noriko said:
I was wondering about DH too, I thought it meant dear husband, and I guess I was right. I'd add a few of my own to that list, but the language police would be out in full force :lol:

Oh yeah, I think I know which ones you're talking about...I've definitely seen this in a post or two...

WTF=What The F@*&, right?

KWIM is Know What I Mean
I use that one a LOT!
ROFLMAOPMP!
Rolling on Floor Laughing My Ass Off Peeing My Pants!

DH, DS, DD
Dear/Darling/Damn Husband, Dear/Darling Son, Dear/Darling Daughter

texaschic231 said:
Maybe if you put it into context it will make more sense...like in a sentence or something....:huh:

This is the sentence it was in the first time I ever saw it used:

"Can we post pics of our stuff!! Not only do I love seeing other people's collections, but it will definitely clear up who's on the up and up and who's just fantasizing, kwim??"

I think it means something like "are you with me on this?" but I just can't figure out what the letters ("kwim") are supposed to stand for.

SwankyMamaof3 said:
KWIM is Know What I Mean
I use that one a LOT!
ROFLMAOPMP!
Rolling on Floor Laughing My Ass Off Peeing My Pants!

DH, DS, DD
Dear/Darling/Damn Husband, Dear/Darling Son, Dear/Darling Daughter

Ahhhh...thank you! Oh, I could just hug you right now! You have no idea how much this has been bugging me!