Globetrotting with LV: Part 3 - What did she do to her Neverfall?

LV Slut

Gucci? whats Gucci?!
O.G.
Jun 2, 2006
NO more goodie this time, ( my CC is relieved) But I saw some quite interesting fashion trend. All over the world,

It was bout 5 degree in Tokyo, and I was freezing in my skinny Tsubi yet the girls there don’t seem to mind the cold. To be seen in a mini skirt with nothing more then a thin layer of sheer leggings in the middle of winter would be considered idiotic in Sydney but not in Tokyo. I guess a bomber jacket and a scarf compensate for the lack of clothing below.

But I have to admit the girls there are Hot, and they know how to dress. Some are questionable, esp in Harajuku but beside that, definitely no arrest made by the fashion police.

Oh and the Japanese love their LV’s. I saw some very interesting bags and there were two that took my attention. I saw so many LV out and out in the streets I swear to god, I thought I was at fashion show.

Here are the spy shots.

No comments but somehow…I Like it, very individual….

dsc03041tpfta8.jpg

dsc03046tpfvj8.jpg

This one was a "WHAT THE"??!!?!?!??!
dsc03359ix1.jpg

dsc03360mz5.jpg

dsc03361wp7.jpg

Do share your comments

BTW - if you ever catch a small asian chic taking photo of your bags.. its probally me. Do say Hi!!! :biggrin:

I know, Azure BH.. i started questioning its authenticity but this is Japan… no one has fakes here. No one is brave enough to wear fakes!

yay! i was anxiously awaiting update #2 -- and then came #3! :smile: so cool. love the hidden camera photos! an azur BH would be so great. and i too love what the gal did to her neverfull. if i painted a bag, it would end up looking like a child's art project so i admire all of those with artistic talent!