Globetrotting with LV: Part 1 - Paris Haul Revealed

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As some of you might have known (as per “LV in Action thread”) I’ve been on the road for the last month or so.

And as most of you have guessed or seen, I did make a significant pit stop in Paris – the mother land of LV and picked up a few things.

Here for your viewing pleasure. No limited editions or hot of the self items. Just some items I have waited for long time… and some on impulse ( I say why NOT?!?!!?) :yes:

I know how fun it is to see others revealed their LV purchases so I hope you guys enjoy the pics as much as I did swiping the AMEX card (not) :yahoo:

Friends Apartment
    [​IMG]

Teaser Pic
    [​IMG]

First Lot - Whoa La
    [​IMG]

Second Lot
    [​IMG]

Third Lot
    [​IMG]

Ok oK here it is...
    [​IMG]

Lockit GM

More to come.. Stay tune for part 2 heheehhe

2. wow, goregeous buys, love the lot 3 the best. love that white suhali lockit. i am in envy

3. Beautiful Haul!!!

4. Great haul! I love your "pancake" azur Speedy, too...but that Lockit! :tender: :love::nuts:

Can't wait to see part two!

5. the suhali is gorgeous!!! can't wait to see part 2!

6. Wow, awesome haul! I see you love Speedys! The Lockit is gorgeous.

7. WOW!!!! Love everything!!!! Congrats

8. Ooh la la Loving absolutely everything so far! We have similar taste ;)

edit: Just imagining purchasing all that LV in one trip made me giddy!

9. congrats....show us more:graucho:

10. Um, I can just faint with envy haha. Love all the bags and boxes and of course your LV! Love the Epi Keepall!! Can't wait to see the rest. :nuts::nuts:I'll be in Paris next year but I think I'll only have one small bag and not a haul like you hehe

11. Wow ~ lot one is stunning! Can't wait to see the 2nd lot!

12. WoW WoW WoW Congrats! A lot of great stuff!!! I will be leaving to Paris in 4 weeks and hope to pick up something wonderful there, looks like you picked up some good ones!

13. a GM! sexy!

14. The Lockit is GORRRRGEOUS. Love the shawl, too!

Can't wait to see more!

15. Wow, great lot! Congrats!!!