Global search: i'm looking for ink box

l_b

Mar 14, 2006
Ladies...after receiving the calcaire box i've realized that the box is one of my favourite style...like a first but it holds a lot!

Ink is lovely, i have an ink oval but i would like to buy an ink box.... if you see one lonely ink box in the world..plase Pm me!!!
Thanks...

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Boston
I just laughed out loud when I saw this thread l_b!!!!!!!! Global search! That is so cute! I will keep an eye out for you!!!!!!!!!

aaallabama

r.i.p. my angel
O.G.
May 7, 2006
FLA
awe, i know what you mean about lovin' the box style l_b :love:...you should try giving "barney's" in nyc a call...my SA's name is martin & he's an absolute doll :heart:

aaallabama

r.i.p. my angel
O.G.
May 7, 2006
FLA
^^ darnit, i just called & they only have black :Push:

p.s. best of luck in your search l_b :heart:

Oct 30, 2006
I want an ink city myself. I have called everyone and no one has one except that really worked over one someone told me about in Toronto. Anyone know of any?

l_b

Mar 14, 2006
Girls do you think that i have to wait to see the marine IRL before buying the ink box ?

scoutfinch910

Oct 30, 2006
Girls do you think that i have to wait to see the marine IRL before buying the ink box ?
from the pics I think the marine looks great..they just won't be making it in the box style so if you're wanting a box, you'd have to go for one in a previous season..

luckycharm06

Old School Member
O.G.
Dec 2, 2005
CALIFORNIA
:yes: I am waiting to see the marine before I decide between it and ink...the new leather looks grrrrrreat too, so it might be worth holding out for :wlae: