Global Keratin treatment

Jan 20, 2012
Australia
Has anyone had one of these hair treatments recently? I know the formula has changed in the past year or so and am having trouble finding any recent reviews.

I'm going to London for an important course for 2.5 months and need to look great everyday and my long dry hair is too unmanageable to style every single day (plus all that heat would wreck it). I'm serious considering a keratin treatment but am fearful of it ruining my hair. I have waist-length, frizzy, dry virgin hair.

Any advice?

hi,

i have coarse hair and i used several keratine brands but GK is by far the best. It is really important to find a good hairdresser because it can ruin your hair if its not treated well.

but i have coarse hair and it loved it, remember that i doesn't last really long if you wash your hair alot. even if you use sulfate free shampoo etc you still need to take care good of the keratine but it will for 2.5 months.

Maybe you can look op tresemme that is a 7 day kertine line, take it with you to Londen so you can fix the hair when you think its becoming frizzy.

Jan 20, 2012
Australia
hi,

i have coarse hair and i used several keratine brands but GK is by far the best. It is really important to find a good hairdresser because it can ruin your hair if its not treated well.

but i have coarse hair and it loved it, remember that i doesn't last really long if you wash your hair alot. even if you use sulfate free shampoo etc you still need to take care good of the keratine but it will for 2.5 months.

Maybe you can look op tresemme that is a 7 day kertine line, take it with you to Londen so you can fix the hair when you think its becoming frizzy.

Thank you so much for the info!!