Global Elady & Bagriculture USA - Confused...

theclassic

O.G.
Dec 22, 2010
Excuse me if this has ever come up before, but I did a search and came up empty. Can anyone clarify - These two sellers have all the same pictures / items / text descriptions, but VERY different prices:

1) Bagriculture USA on Tradesy
2) Global Elady (own site and Ebay)

I have purchased from Global Elady before and been beyond please, amazing, 100% authentic pieces in better than described condition at great prices. That being said, I would be confident to purchase from Bagriculture USA IF they are in fact the same seller, but something seems fishy to me about the prices. AND Global Elady is in Japan, while the other seller is perhaps implying they are in the US? Can anyone shed light on this?

Thanks so much!

Excuse me if this has ever come up before, but I did a search and came up empty. Can anyone clarify - These two sellers have all the same pictures / items / text descriptions, but VERY different prices:

1) Bagriculture USA on Tradesy
2) Global Elady (own site and Ebay)

I have purchased from Global Elady before and been beyond please, amazing, 100% authentic pieces in better than described condition at great prices. That being said, I would be confident to purchase from Bagriculture USA IF they are in fact the same seller, but something seems fishy to me about the prices. AND Global Elady is in Japan, while the other seller is perhaps implying they are in the US? Can anyone shed light on this?

Thanks so much!
I have bought from bagrucultur. The item was as described and authentic. Some of the items on bagriculture are over priced. I did ask them to reduce the price on an item that I wanted and they did negotiate with me.

Reactions: fatalstar
Since you are a client of elady, why not email her and express your concerns. Either she'll admit to being the same seller or she'll be grateful that you let her know that someone has stolen her pictures and is (perhaps) impersonating her.

Since you are a client of elady, why not email her and express your concerns. Either she'll admit to being the same seller or she'll be grateful that you let her know that someone has stolen her pictures and is (perhaps) impersonating her.

Agree. Being an ebay seller myself, I get emails once in a while from buyers asking if I also sell on other venues and send me links to the listings. Since, I don;t sell anywhere else but ebay, I know that someone stole my pictures and description. So, I always appreciate the heads up.

Yes - this crossed my mind but I thought I would check here first. I will shoot her a message and see what she says....

Thanks

I'm not sure where I heard it, probably the tradesy thread but some international sellers have been selling on Tradesy. I don't know if they ship the items to tradesy or how it works exactly.
As for the prices, I notice people usually price higher on tradesy than eBay.

Yes, from New York.

That seems so strange - it wouldn't make sense that the actual the pics show the EXACT same markings (date codes, etc.). The products are obviously not in NY and Japan at the same time so I am curious what is happening here. I have a message through to Elady, we shall see what she says...

Here is just one example:

SAME Hermes Watch:

Elady Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Polished-HE...3-/321886209404?ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

Elady Website:

https://global.elady.com/products/detail.php?product_id=33338

Bagriculture Tradesy:

https://www.tradesy.com/accessories...-watch-ta1230-bf081143-7145296/?tref=category

Hmmmmmm

We will not authenticate Tradesy items for this reason: this is from Roku on the AT Chanel thread-

"I also currently do not authenticate items on Tradesy.com due to my disappointment in the business practices of the company, where they are fully aware of the tens of thousands of misleading listings posted of items that are not in the seller's possession but in a different country, or not available for sale but undisclosed, because it helps them with SEO, traffic and advertising. Authentication in a way potentially helps a sale take place, and I have no desire to assist in the company's profits at this time. Every public shared selling platform has issues with bad listings, stolen photos, etc., but this company not only shows no attempt to fix this issue, but rather partakes in this practice and endorses these sellers, which is why I have singled this site out from others. "

We will not authenticate Tradesy items for this reason: this is from Roku on the AT Chanel thread-

"I also currently do not authenticate items on Tradesy.com due to my disappointment in the business practices of the company, where they are fully aware of the tens of thousands of misleading listings posted of items that are not in the seller's possession but in a different country, or not available for sale but undisclosed, because it helps them with SEO, traffic and advertising. Authentication in a way potentially helps a sale take place, and I have no desire to assist in the company's profits at this time. Every public shared selling platform has issues with bad listings, stolen photos, etc., but this company not only shows no attempt to fix this issue, but rather partakes in this practice and endorses these sellers, which is why I have singled this site out from others. "

Thank you for this post. This is certainly reason enough for me to steer clear of Tradesy from now on.