Glitterati-will it be available in more colors?

lnt815

Aug 6, 2008
I just got a grape boogie that I am absolutely in love with and have a truffle sex bomb on the way. But now LB puts up the glitterati and it looks SOOO nice. Does anyone know what the story is with this bag? Will it be available at MHB and are there more colors on the way or is this one of those bags that I'll never see again if I don't grab one now?! I really don't NEED another bag since I just bought 2 but ya know...:graucho:

I'm hearing ya. I just bought a big boatload of Fall Tanos and am probably going to buy this one in the next couple of days. I love the shape of it, the simplicity and the size. The best way to find out if Glitterati will be available at MHB is to email them and they should be able to tell you if they are getting them, when and if so what colors. I would hope that this beautiful bag would be offered in the other crunch colors other than just black or raspberry. This bag would be HOT in grape, truffle and pomegranate! The email to MHB is [email protected] They are usually very prompt about answering any questions. HTH!

Thanks KMH, I emailed MHB tonight so hopefully I'll have some info soon. I agree that this bag would be great in the other fall colors. I would love to get it in blueberry or pomegranate! After that I'll have to be banned for awhile or DH will kill me! :faint:

I would love that bag in pom! So far I'm living through everyone's pics! I'm not sure if I should take the plunge and get something now or wait for the velvet bags in November......:graucho:

This bag is a twist on last Fall's VVGG (vixen van go go) but without all the detailing and with a different construction on the top. Personally I loved VVGG and I wasnt crazy about this interpretation. I hoping Tano will bring back VVGG soon.

I saw a fake pleather copy of the Green Vixen Van Go Go on a street vendor cart in NYC on 56th and Sixth Avenue. The style itself is fantastic. I guess some popular Tano's are being copied in pleather versions. That is a no go for me. I'd love to see the Vixen Van Go Go come bag in charcoal gray leather with black trim. That would be the cat's meow.

I now realize, after getting the Grape Boogie, that what I really want is the Glitterati in Grape, because it's a bit bigger. Just when you think you found the perfect bag.... Gah!

This bag is a twist on last Fall's VVGG (vixen van go go) but without all the detailing and with a different construction on the top. Personally I loved VVGG and I wasnt crazy about this interpretation. I hoping Tano will bring back VVGG soon.

That would be great. The side detailing with the trim is so beautiful on the VVGG. I also like the way the trim goes around the bottom.

I tried a VVGG on at the shop I visited and the strap slid off my shoulder due to the weaving, and my cell wouldn't fit in the outside zip pockets without scratching it. I was disappointed, because I had admired them for a while on TOB and was excited to find one IRL...

I love the VVGG but I wish it opened wider on the top. I find it a bit narrow because with the zipper, and the way the bag is shaped on the top... it just doesnt open as wide as some other bags. It's beautiful though!

I tried a VVGG on at the shop I visited and the strap slid off my shoulder due to the weaving, and my cell wouldn't fit in the outside zip pockets without scratching it. I was disappointed, because I had admired them for a while on TOB and was excited to find one IRL...

Did you try the inside cell phone pocket? I like the longer, thinner strap, have never had problems with it falling off my shoulder. I kind of wish the Glitterati had a thinner strap.

^^the width of the strap is probably going to be the deciding factor for me! on the VVGG I was looking for a Tano that had outside pockets. Of course there are many more now, but for some reason I can't see past the FN and the Boogie. The ones with the external pockets get kinda busy looking...