Glitter Wallets in the US?

NYCavalier

Chanel & Bal!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2009
Has anyone seen the glitter wallets anywhere in the US?

mytheresa has the pink glitter wallet, but I am hoping to find within the US {I'm looking for any of the colors... I have seen black glitter, grey glitter and pink glitter in the totes}.

I have seen the glitter totes at NM and BG but not the wallets.

Any help would be awesome! Thanks ladies!

link to mytheresa glitter wallet:http://www.mytheresa.com/shop/GLITTERY-MONEY-WALLET-p-14733.html

Attachments

• pink glitter.jpg
    pink glitter.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 162
I think these are coming out for the holiday collection. I'm not sure when they will be available in the U.S., but I'm thinking soon! I'll keep you posted if I hear anything more.

I didn't even notice that! I had to do a double check that is weird. At first I thought maybe because it's a Papeir money but I looked at a "regular" Papeir money and it was just like the regular money.

Heard that some of the Barneys NY stores have the Papier Tote, but they don't seem to have any of the accessories (at least not yet). I'm just wild for anything Metallic, so I snapped up one of the Coin Purses immediately!

Has anyone seen the glitter wallets anywhere in the US?

mytheresa has the pink glitter wallet, but I am hoping to find within the US {I'm looking for any of the colors... I have seen black glitter, grey glitter and pink glitter in the totes}.

I have seen the glitter totes at NM and BG but not the wallets.

Any help would be awesome! Thanks ladies!

link to mytheresa glitter wallet:http://www.mytheresa.com/shop/GLITTERY-MONEY-WALLET-p-14733.html
I fell in love with this today when I was on their website too!:yahoo:
I looked on the Bal website, but they seem to be having some problems there, so I couldn't get all the images to come up.
Hopefully we can get then soon!

Barneys does indeed have some of the accessories - wallets, coin purses, etc. Snapped a few shots at the Chestnut Hill store (shhhhh) ... ;)

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

I just bought the Fushia (Pink) Coin Purse today. Will try to post pics tonight. There are wallets, etc. at NM in California. Saw all the colors except the beige, which I didn't care for.

^Congrats! Love the pink color. Did that NM also have the money wallet in the pink? I asked my SA at the Vegas boutique and says they only ordered the Papier style in the glittery colors.