glitter pigalles w/ what color dress?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys i got this AMAZING yellow dress and i was thinking about getting shoes to match, or look good with.

i was thinking of getting glitter pigalles ? how do u think it would look?

2. Depends on the colour and style of the dress. A contrasting or unexpected colour would be interesting.

3. its this amazing curve hugging bright yellow spandex bandage (knee length) dress from cache'

it looks soo nice.. uhhh (=

so anyways the shoes .. lol
    i cant think of a color to match? so i decided on the glitters

4. Fuschia or turquoise might work, depending on the shade of yellow. I think someone in the March Vogue wore some fuschia shoes with a chartreuse dress and it looked pretty good. Put both on and see what you look like in a mirror. It might work, it might be too much.

5. I think Glitter Pigalle will go with most solid color outfits. Yellow--if it's the same color yellow I'm thinking of (S4 yellow? aka yellow of these happy faces?)--will be fantastic with it! :yes:

6. ^^I agree! GL finding the Glitter Pigalles.

7. OMGGGGGGGGGGGG RANDOMMMMM
    I JUST CAME ACROSS THIS PIC AND ITS ALMOST THE SAME DRESS!!!
    EXACTLYY SAME COLOR LOLOLOL OMG:

[​IMG]

BLUE CL'S .. LOOKS SOOO GOOD!

8. ^ That is definitely a WOW combination! The blue really pops with the yellow dress. I say go for blue!

Does anyone know where you can find those in blue? I've only seen them in pink and yellow, but the blue are TDF!

9. Perfect combination. Love it!!!:tup: