Glitter Lizard

Sep 8, 2010
For those of you that gave ordered Glitter Lizard from FOS, or have had it for a while, what are your thoughts of it in person? If you have used it, how well does it hold up?? Thinking of ordering from FOS......

Not sure, but I thought I read a thread on here, which detailed how the OP's mom had one, and it developed bad color transfers after she wore it once. Personally, I don't think it looks like the hardiest material for use...

I had the Sadie. The material is so pretty! It sparkles in the light. Absolutely gorgeous. As far as wear & tear I couldn't tell you. I returned the Sadie because I never used it.

Still still waiting for my skinny wallet to arrive. I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it! I just may need to be a little more careful with it but I'm sure it will be worth it.

I returned my espresso glitter lizard Sadie from FOS because the lizard pattern has an unnatural checkerboard crack pattern. Not visible in the lighter color version but then they are harder to keep clean, at least that's what I thought when I saw many of them on sale at Macy's this spring and they looked tired and worn from just the display handling. Not meaning to be a downer because it is a very pretty bag but it's up to how picky you are about material issues and maintenance.

I've had the glitter lizard accordion zip (the light colored one) since early Feb, she's fine, actually very sturdy, probably more dirt resistant than a light legacy leather wallet due to the pattern....harder to see dirt or smudges.

I have the espresso glitter lizard Sadie too, you definitely don't want to be throwing that bag around, but with careful use it's fine. If you love how it looks, I say go for it!

I have a Glitter Lizard Carrie and love it. I haven't knocked it around like an old bag, but I don't try to be too precious about it. She seems just fine. I think it's great to have some variety in leathers and textures in a collection.

I also have a Glitter Lizard Flight wristlet (love it).

Did you say what the item is, that you are looking at? I've forgotten already!

I ended up not going for the glitter lizard, but I chose a the pinnacle soft wallet in embossed spotted lizard style 51615. I had wanted the slim madison glitter lizard on FOS for $84but it disappeared......I went to FP and was asking for suggestions for a neutral shade to go with my cornflower and silt. My wonderful SA said they all loved this wallet and had been recommending it for the silt. They thought it was awesome with cornflower too....kinda a chameleon color.....I think I will enjoy it. We held it agains other colors as well (pink ruby, black, navy) they thought it looked striking as well!! It really looks different in person than on the web, because I would not have given it a second look!!!

I ended up not going for the glitter lizard, but I chose a the pinnacle soft wallet in embossed spotted lizard style 51615. I had wanted the slim madison glitter lizard on FOS for $84but it disappeared......I went to FP and was asking for suggestions for a neutral shade to go with my cornflower and silt. My wonderful SA said they all loved this wallet and had been recommending it for the silt. They thought it was awesome with cornflower too....kinda a chameleon color.....I think I will enjoy it. We held it agains other colors as well (pink ruby, black, navy) they thought it looked striking as well!! It really looks different in person than on the web, because I would not have given it a second look!!!

Congrats! Please post a pic. ;)