Glitter Lizard Carrie

shminbabe

Aug 12, 2012
I'm so excited; my bag arrived today!

I really do not know how to upload photos yet - could someone tell me how? I'm sure it's EASY, but...

Anyway, I'm using a pic of this bag from the Coach site as my avatar. I love the bag! It's so pretty, and yes, it shimmers. Regardless, I'm not going to squirrel it away; I'm going to use and enjoy this bag.

Sadly, my clothing is not worthy of this beautiful bag, but whaddya gonna do?

Does anyone here have this Carrie? I LOVE IT :happydance:

letstalkbags

Sep 21, 2012
I love Carrie's. I will try to help you load pictures if you want. I usually open POST REPLY tab then scroll down past reply box to MANAGE ATTACHMENTS. Click this, then BROWSE tab will show up (4 total ) Click on tab to browse your folders in pictures. Then click UPLOAD and wait till it shows it listed. You can PREVIEW before posting reply to make sure. Hope this is helpful.

Last edited:

dl787

Aug 5, 2013
I'm so excited; my bag arrived today!

I really do not know how to upload photos yet - could someone tell me how? I'm sure it's EASY, but...

Anyway, I'm using a pic of this bag from the Coach site as my avatar. I love the bag! It's so pretty, and yes, it shimmers. Regardless, I'm not going to squirrel it away; I'm going to use and enjoy this bag.

Sadly, my clothing is not worthy of this beautiful bag, but whaddya gonna do?

Does anyone here have this Carrie? I LOVE IT :happydance:
Beautiful bag. Carrie is my favorite and this looks so different and classy. Love the subtle shimmer. Congrats.