Glitter Ball...

ShoulderEyeCandy

Mr. H
O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
Hi all,

I saw this glitter ball key chain in the new LV catalog I received last week and I was thinking of getting one. I haven't seen it IRL but I do know that it comes in silver and gold. Which color should I choose??? :shrugs:

Thanks! ;)

Hi all,

I saw this glitter ball key chain in the new LV catalog I received last week and I was thinking of getting one. I haven't seen it IRL but I do know that it comes in silver and gold. Which color should I choose??? :shrugs:

Thanks! ;)

How about both ?? so you can hang each one to match your bag hardwares.
If you only can get one, choose the color bags hardwares you have most...I assume it's gold.

Nita,

Have you seen it IRL? Do you think it will look good hanging on the bags? Or is it too long? Thanks!

I wished! No I haven't seen it IRL. I saw someone with thread having discoball hanging on the bag. Yes, it's kinda long keychain but if the bag is tall enough like Saleya,Mezzo etc, it can gets away with it.

I have seen both and they are very cute....I liked the gold as it matches the gold hardware on my bags. They are pretty heavy ....I didn't purchase one as I don't really use the key chains:shame: