~~ GLEE Season 2 ~~

i never watched it before, but i did tonight. i must admit...i thought it was gonna be more wholesome and high-school-musical-like.

i was a lil shocked at all the stereotyping, vulgarity, and adult themes. maybe i am using the wrong words. idk. i wasn't expecting it from what i have heard about last season.

The new kid is pretty cute. ;) I had a smile on my face throughout the whole episode.

Did anyone see Sue's commercial during the break? It was freaking hilarious.

I can't wait for next week's episode! Britney!!!!

The new kid is pretty cute. ;) I had a smile on my face throughout the whole episode.

Did anyone see Sue's commercial during the break? It was freaking hilarious.

I can't wait for next week's episode! Britney!!!!

I was cracking up the entire time during her PSA. Especially the end where she pushed the girl off the bench lol.

^That and running up the slide :lol:
lol21.gif

If anyone wants to watch it:

My favorite Sue quotes from last night:

--Boobs McGee, you're demoted to the bottom of the pyramid, so when it collapses, your exploding sandbags will keep everyone safe from injury.

--Female football coach, like a male nurse? Sin against nature.

i never watched it before, but i did tonight. i must admit...i thought it was gonna be more wholesome and high-school-musical-like.

i was a lil shocked at all the stereotyping, vulgarity, and adult themes. maybe i am using the wrong words. idk. i wasn't expecting it from what i have heard about last season.

that's pretty much classic glee.

although not all episodes are filled with this much in one episode but this totally brought me back to the pilot episode.

so i'm assuming those two new kids eventually join the glee group, right?? i find it hard to believe that they've been promoting charice so much and then in the first episode she goes to the rival group whom we hardly see.