~~ GLEE Season 2 ~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Continued discussion for Season 2 of Glee! :nuts:

Season One was discussed here.

2. Thanks, Vlad! With some new characters and reportedly a different mix of music and story, it may be different from what we saw in season 1.

3. I hope it's not TOO different boxermom. I really enjoyed last season. My family watches it together. :smile:

4. I'm just going to re-add the song list here from the S1 thread so highlight the below if you want to see:

Empire State of Mind
    Telephone
    Billionaire
    Every Rose Has Its Thorn
    Getting to Know You
    Listen
    What I Did for Love
    ...Baby One More Time
    Stronger
    Oops!... I Did It Again
    Toxic
    Papa, Can You Hear Me?
    Losing My Religion
    One of Us
    The Time Warp
    Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me

5. I agree with you--I'm a little nervous, esp. when I heard there would be fewer musical numbers. That's my favorite part, and how they are woven into the storylines.

All the old musicals with their big production numbers are favorites of mine--both broadway and movie--so it's a part of GLEE that I truly love.

Plus adding singer and actor Charice, John Stamos, and saying they will give more time to other actors on the show.........I hope it all isn't spread too thin.

6. ^Plus, I'm not too crazy about the song list. Also, I didn't like the preview of Finn telling Quinn that he'll always have feelings for her. I don't know why that bothered me so much.

7. Let the countdown begin! I can't wait for Season 2 to start! :smile:

8. I'm really hoping the show doesn't crash and burn. It's been so hyped up.

9. Gwynnie to make an appearance!!

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/gwyneth-paltrow-to-guest-star-on-glee-2010209?utm_source=dailynewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter

Gwyneth Paltrow to Guest Star on Glee

Monday – September 20, 2010 – 4:00pm

Gwynnie's gettin' gleeful!

Gwyneth Paltrow will guest-star in two November episodes of Glee, sources tell E! News.

According to the report, Paltrow, 37, will sing and dance as a substitute teacher/glee club coach who fills in for an ailing Mr. Schuester (Matthew Morrison). The glee club kids quickly take a shine to Paltrow's sub -- as does Mr. Schuester himself, who develops a hard crush despite his romance with fellow teacher Emma (Jayma Mays).

This won't be the Oscar winner's first musical foray: she crooned "Cruisin'" with Huey Lewis in the 2000 flick Duets (the song was a minor chart hit) and goes country as a rehabbed singer in this December's feature film Country Strong.

Paltrow worked with Glee creator Ryan Murphy in his 2006 feature film directorial debut Running With Scissors.

Other big time Glee guest stars: Britney Spears (who cameos next week), Javier Bardem and many more.

10. tonight !!! :yahoo:

11. Can't wait! I have to wait until tomorrow.. Time difference :sad:

12. i almost forgot about it (wasn't it on wednesday last season??) and almost made plans with my friend tonight. had to cancel on her - told her i had to watch the glee premier instead lol

13. I'm so excited!!!!!!!

14. me too! as long as they keep the same writers on-board it should be good. i just watched the first season this summer and loved it!

my fingers are crossed

15. I'm watching it now, so far so good. LOVE the songs they are singing.