Glazing issue! advice please

lianedy

Jun 4, 2020
Hello there, I bought a 6 ring key holder in May online. Been using it everyday and I love it. Then all of sudden a noticed one corner where the glazing is coming off. I don't have any LV store in my city and the closest would prolly be a 13 hour drive or 3 hours plane ride. I recently sent the customer service an email. Anything else I can do at this time? I heard I'm not suppose to do anything with it because LV would refuse to fix it. I would appreciate any sort of advice!

**** just realized another corner has this issue too

9B7C6C25-CADC-4E6B-99AC-1211ED3F5AD8.jpeg

530364BF-5ABA-4F30-A811-7E38CCD66479.jpeg

48312F05-175F-4BD9-AC7F-B5265AA9AC92.jpeg

FB36472C-8446-413C-8EA9-4DABFEE8D3FC.jpeg

C352258E-1000-403D-B778-1404D79F84C2.jpeg

1B3831D5-DEB1-44E7-8302-336AFCBED923.jpeg

Last edited:
Emailing the Care Service group at Louis Vuitton is your best bet at the moment. I had really bad glazing/cracking issues on my 2015 Pochette Metis and after sending them pictures, they deemed that it wasn't worth it to fix the bag and let me exchange it for the same bag or another bag of my choice. Good luck!

Reactions: lianedy
Emailing the Care Service group at Louis Vuitton is your best bet at the moment. I had really bad glazing/cracking issues on my 2015 Pochette Metis and after sending them pictures, they deemed that it wasn't worth it to fix the bag and let me exchange it for the same bag or another bag of my choice. Good luck!
Thanks for the advice! I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Kinda disappointed but sounds like it's not unheard of. Any issues after getting a new one or no?

Reactions: katg519
How long did it take them to get back to you? I have an issue with a wallet I never used and I sent pics a week ago. I'm now worried I should've sent more pics... Were they handling the exchange online or did you have to go into the store?

How long did it take them to get back to you? I have an issue with a wallet I never used and I sent pics a week ago. I'm now worried I should've sent more pics... Were they handling the exchange online or did you have to go into the store?
It took them about a week to email me back and asked for additional pictures. Two weeks later, they said that the ateliers informed them that I was eligible for the exchange. Since my Mono PM was 5 years old, they actually exchanged it for the current price which was a nice surprise. They asked me which store I wanted to make the exchange at and they contacted the store on my behalf. A day later, I received a call from my local store and made an appointment for the exchange.

Reactions: McCobie_018
It took them about a week to email me back and asked for additional pictures. Two weeks later, they said that the ateliers informed them that I was eligible for the exchange. Since my Mono PM was 5 years old, they actually exchanged it for the current price which was a nice surprise. They asked me which store I wanted to make the exchange at and they contacted the store on my behalf. A day later, I received a call from my local store and made an appointment for the exchange.

Thank you so much! I'm glad to hear they asked for additional pics and gave you current retail. If I can get a exchange for what I paid I'd be soo happy. It's only a little over a year old and I never used it.

Reactions: katg519

Omg thank you so much for posting this. I emailed them about my favorite mm this Monday and kinda freaking out. Didn’t realize it could take them a week to respond lol. Thanks again!!

Reactions: katg519 and Loriad