Glazed Lambskin vs Classic Lambskin...which one prevails?

Here are my Black Jumbo Glazed Lambskin and Black Jumbo Classic Lambskin, both silver chain. Between these two Black Jumbos, which one should I keep and why? I guess they look too similar for me to keep them both right? Thanks in advance for your comments :smile:

Side by side
P1010511.JPG

Glazed Jumbo
P1010508.JPG

Classic Jumbo
P1010507.JPG

New Chain
P1010513.JPG

Classic Chain
P1010512.JPG

I like the look of the classic lambskin more....mainly because of the flat hardware versus the round hardware and the more structured shape. On the other hand, I can't do straight lambskin since it scratches easily. It really depends on you. Glazed lambskin is easier to maintain.

Agree with Sophie. The regular lambskin is more prone to scratches. The glazed lambskin seems to be more durable because of the glazing treatment.

I do however, think that the classic lambskin is more timeless because it has the original hardware as well as the original chain. I do LOVE the bijoux chain, but I prefer the longer chain drop on the original flaps. I tried on the glazed lambskin flap locally when they first came out and was disappointed at how short the chain drop was.

If you want an edgier and slightly more durable bag, then go for the glazed lambskin. If you want to go more along the lines of classic and timeless, go for the original lambskin. I, personally, would stick with the original.

Ok, it seems like more people are leaning towards the classic. I also like the luxurious feel of the classic, but feel (like "kouki" mentioned) that it's 'everywhere'. The glaze on the other hand is less luxurious/classy but it's quite fun to use because of it's unique look (kinda smooshy) and funky chain. Having said that, I am still clueless as which one to let go :smile: Let's wait to see what others say.

I would personally stick to the original flap because of the structure and also the chain. IMO it's more lasting in style and definitely looks better. Sure, straight lambskin may be hard to maintain but I do think with a bit of conditioning it should be fine. :yes: