Glazed lambskin clutch wallet - have you seen yet?

FanAddict

One of the Obsessed
Oct 29, 2006
Bag Fantasyland
I was just flipping through my Dec issue of InStyle and saw the cutest little wallets in the gift guide section...

I could break my Chanel ban for these little cuties! The 800 Chanel CS rep said that these were in fact Cruise collection...does anyone have any recon?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

aa12

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
I saw these with a button closure as well but i have been told that the skin is in fact lama and not lambskin

Feb 24, 2007
they are $600 cad and they have the ones with flap closure too and those are $850 i'm getting myself one but just dont know which colors!

Feb 24, 2007
aa12, eek are these the LLAMA skin wallets that roey mentioned a while ago?

are you getting yours at the C boutique, *pure_honey?
yes i am! electric blue and lime green eeps! theres a red one too but i cant buy 3 of the same wallets! haha but the ones i'm getting have the flaps over.

aa12

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
Yeah i saw the green which was very different and i saw black, which seemed very nice, but i dont know if 850 is really worth it because i dont know how they would hold up?

pond23

Stephanie
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
socal
My SA told me that these are llama skin. That's too bad since some of the colors are really pretty, especially the electric blue. I wonder why it says that it is lambskin in the magazine.

-Stephanie

missisa07

(Isabel)
O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Hawaii
I just saw those today! They had blue, green, red, and black. And yes, it's llama skin. It's very nice though, but way too pricey for me.