Glazed Black Leather..?

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
Does anyone else crave this as much as I do? I think a lovely glazed black leather would be decicious. I am a huge fan of the glazed leathers!! I think they are beautiful, durable and I love the texture!

I;m just sayin'.. wouldn't it be nice?

The night is slighly glazed! I love the glazed but don't want it to be to the point where it is stiff. i think the night with the semi glaze and lotta smoosh is perfect!

I have been thru all the searches looking for glazed black - that is the description AsterAlice has for a pre-sale MAC. I cant find anything on it. I never thought I would want a MAC until I looked at 70+ pages of NYCSS pics! I am not a dressy person, but it would be nice to have one for the few special occasions I deal with, rather than lugging a MAB around. I think I want a black ostrich but this glazed black as it may be even dressier. I do not want Patent.
TIA

I think there is a glazed black coming out in a few months! CHeck out the pics on lunaboston.com for the glazed brown, it should be similar but just in black instead!

I didnt see the pre-order link for the MAC....am I looking in the wrong place?
Thanks Dezi....at least my pocketbook will be happy that its a few months...I wouldn't need it until the Holiday Season.

I'm excited to see the glazed black. The glazed brown is gorgeous! If I didn't want the 3-zip MAC in Black Haze so bad, I'd defintely be getting the glazed black instead methinks. :tup: