Glazed Almond Matinee

Lynnia

Eureka
O.G.
Mar 11, 2008
I pimp this bag mercilessly, but I just saw it at Revolveclothing.com. It's not on sale, $625, but it's got tassles! :heart: I'm not sure but I don't think this will be available brand new for long.

They have good pictures up, too, unlike my personal ones that never seemed to show it off to full effect.

The glazed leather is stiffer and holds shape, but I say it's perfect for the matinee. I don't love patent but I like the dialed-down sheen on this glaze. And I love the smell!

This is my first RM and my favorite. If you're into it, I encourage that you dive in!! It's crazy, but I almost wish I didn't have it so that I could buy it again! :wacko:

Feast upon it:

RMIN-WY33_V2-BIG.jpg

RMIN-WY33_V3-BIG.jpg

Thanks...I'm actually hunting for a matinee(and I'm really loving the midnight...).I'll check this out though.Does the leather soften with use?

So far my glazed has not softened, but I don't want it to! :smile: I have other non-glazed RMs for smoosh.

What I love about this bag is its cool structure and the glazed leather plays that up wonderfully.

Sukey, I think they're close in color, but as far as I know the hazelnut doesn't come glazed. More expert ladies?

However the Glazed Espresso comes kind of close and looks GORG. I would love to get another RM in the Glazed Espresso.

I think the hazelnut has a semigloss like the wine does.

Lynnia! Don't you just LOVE the glazing!! I love it because i don't have to protect my bags! I hate using protection on them, and having to let them dry...

I think the hazelnut has a semigloss like the wine does.

Lynnia! Don't you just LOVE the glazing!! I love it because i don't have to protect my bags! I hate using protection on them, and having to let them dry...

I :heart::heart::heart: the Glazing! The smell! The look! The shine!

I got sprayed and everything because I'm a clutz and a spaz, but no, I don't think you need to fret so much with the glazed.

D, do you know what the future is for the glazed leathers? I see a lot of upcoming patent, and I know patent is still super hot in accessories right now, but I really like the glazing and hate to think it's fazing out...

^^ thats a good question. i'm not too sure.

I noticed a lot of the gals DON't like the glazing, and a lot of the new RM bags are either "polished semi gloss" to keep the leather soft still, or patent....

I guess we'll have to see when the new line comes out. RM is a tease so we don't know the details of all the colors yet!

I do like the semi gloss polished look too which is on the wine bags we both have.

^^ thats a good question. i'm not too sure.

I noticed a lot of the gals DON't like the glazing, and a lot of the new RM bags are either "polished semi gloss" to keep the leather soft still, or patent....

Yeah, I guess we're in the minority.

I do like the semi gloss polished look too which is on the wine bags we both have.

Truly, it's the best of both worlds! I don't love love love the super matte on some handbags (although I think it's on either your or GUNG's dark navy MAM?? The one with the YSL lock? :P THAT pic I love, that leather I would swim across the Pacific for!

I love the glazed leather look....just not sure if Id find the bag too stiff. Im not a fan of the super matte leathers even though they are usually buttery soft......

I have this bag, and I love it too. I don't know why it's not more popular? The color is gorgeous and can be worn year-round. AND I don't have to baby it, which I love. I get sooo many compliments on it every time i wear it. Who else has this bag out there? I know there's more then just me and Lynnia!

I :heart::heart::heart: the Glazing! The smell! The look! The shine!

I got sprayed and everything because I'm a clutz and a spaz, but no, I don't think you need to fret so much with the glazed.

D, do you know what the future is for the glazed leathers? I see a lot of upcoming patent, and I know patent is still super hot in accessories right now, but I really like the glazing and hate to think it's fazing out...

Duuuude!!! I am the BIGGEST advocate for the glazed leathers!! I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE them!! A lot of people don't like the smell but THAT is one of MY favorite parts!!
I also love the fact that it holds it shape. I am actually not a fan of the bags that melt into a puddle.. While I love the feel of the soft leather I like to be able to see the shape of the bag.. I feel the glazed leathers are amazing! Don't get me wrong.. I love my smooshy leathers too.

BTW- The hazlenut IS a glazed leather. It is just like my glazed espresso and and is very similar to the glazed almond. It is way more glazed than the slighting shiny wine leather.
Keep on rockin' the glazed leathers!!