Glamtastic

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought I would share a couple photos of the new glam tote that I picked up with my PCE. She is delightful in her purpleness. I am normally a leather girl but I am always a sucker for purple. Her lining is also TDF! I was also able to see the one in red, which was also delightful and may have to consider getting especially since I do not own anything in red.

Attached Files:

2. OMG! I am so jealous. I have been waiting to see an IRL pic of this! Thank you, and awesome choice.

ETA: If this comes out in a groovy, swing, or Jazzy, I am definitely getting one!

3. very pretty, OP -- I luv the gold & purple.

Congrats!

4. The purple on purple totally made my day! I also LOVE the new style glam tote when compared to the older style. I also love the gold handles, which I hope don't end up flaking. I am excited to use this as a school bag on days when I don't feel like a backpack and purse. I would totally recommend this one even if it doesn't come out in the other styles. Oh, and I have been playing with the zipper and have not had any issues with it sticking like has been reported with other glam totes.

5. I want a Purple Coach!! I love this one, but I wasn't sure about the gold for myself! :biggrin: It's TOO cute, though!!!

6. i love love your new tote!

7. LOVE it! Too cute!!

8. Gorgeous! Congratulations on the buy :smile:

9. Congrat's she is lovely~

10. It is all about purple these days! Very pretty, congrats :woohoo:

11. cute! Congrats

12. Yummy!!

13. I LOVE IT!! I hope they make this color combo in the Poppy swing, 2 pockets in front and crossbody, oh that maybe my dream HG!! LOVE THE PURPLE!!

14. Verrry cute!

15. I love your glam tote!!!