Glamour Puss in Boots! The Official Ode to H Boots Thread!!!

I was so excited to get the neo boots but alas ,it doesn’t look good on me.
I tried them at home with the proper outfit ( tighter pants /jeans ) but they made me look short :sad: I do have to say that I am short lol so it probably doesn’t give me an elongated look.
I wonder if anyone has this same issue ?
Honestly booties just don’t work for me !
Any suggestions?
Hi, i love my neo boots. I usually wear it with slim fit pants with the hem folded, dresses or above the knee skirts. It is very comfy and always bring it in my travels. Though at times, i feel like it misses something, like it should have been better with a little more height. So i got saint germain, tho the heel is higher than my preference, i want an option aside from my neo. At times the kelly buckle on the side bugs me, makes it harder to go with some pants. I chose between volver and saint germain, i love both. Volver’s height is perfect for me but didn’t like the way volver is worn, it is stretchy and was thinking it will get big over time. If only it has a zip on the side, it will fit in my wardrobe better than neo and saint germain.
Overall, it depends on your style. But if you are short, since it doesn’t have some height, i suggest don’t wear it with your whole legs covered, show some skin before the boots (if it makes sense).

Hi, i love my neo boots. I usually wear it with slim fit pants with the hem folded, dresses or above the knee skirts. It is very comfy and always bring it in my travels. Though at times, i feel like it misses something, like it should have been better with a little more height. So i got saint germain, tho the heel is higher than my preference, i want an option aside from my neo. At times the kelly buckle on the side bugs me, makes it harder to go with some pants. I chose between volver and saint germain, i love both. Volver’s height is perfect for me but didn’t like the way volver is worn, it is stretchy and was thinking it will get big over time. If only it has a zip on the side, it will fit in my wardrobe better than neo and saint germain.
Overall, it depends on your style. But if you are short, since it doesn’t have some height, i suggest don’t wear it with your whole legs covered, show some skin before the boots (if it makes sense).
I tried the saint germain as well and I find them nicer, I might get them eventually. The volver are extremely comfortable actually ! I recently tried the Bridge boots I found them nice. But my store would have to do an international order for me and I would have to commit to pruchasing them.... as I am not sure of the size I would need I worry about that. The pair I tried was an order in small size for another client... I was allowed to try it but I could not walk around with them in the boutique.
As for the Neo , I tried them with all my clothes and they do not suit me, so I am returning them tomorrow. I am cursed with long feet and a short stature lol Glad that you love your boots :smile: thx

• Love
Reactions: Crapples and adb
I tried the saint germain as well and I find them nicer, I might get them eventually. The volver are extremely comfortable actually ! I recently tried the Bridge boots I found them nice. But my store would have to do an international order for me and I would have to commit to pruchasing them.... as I am not sure of the size I would need I worry about that. The pair I tried was an order in small size for another client... I was allowed to try it but I could not walk around with them in the boutique.
As for the Neo , I tried them with all my clothes and they do not suit me, so I am returning them tomorrow. I am cursed with long feet and a short stature lol Glad that you love your boots :smile: thx
I am eyeing that bridge boots too but only saw it here and on h online.. that combat style is very on trend now but would love to see it irl. For now I will enjoy what i got..good luck hunting for your perfect pair. Hope you get them soon :smile:

I have them :smile: Took my usual size but they are a bit stiff which should get better with time. They are quite slim so assume better for narrow feet and therefore might appear a bit restricting around the angles. However, they are very comfortable and exceptionally well made. They are heavy, but not as heavy as the platform boots I got last year. Let me know if there is anything specific you’d like to see or know :smile:
Could you also PM me comparison pics? I wasn't able to track down a pair of the Still boots last year, and trying to see how the new Bridge compares.

Could you also PM me comparison pics? I wasn't able to track down a pair of the Still boots last year, and trying to see how the new Bridge compares.
I’ll just post the pictures of me wearing the boots here as many have been reaching out to me individually. I am 163cm and just slightly above 45kg. For some reason they appear more chunky in these pictures which they are not in real life (at least not from what I see). Hope these are helpful.

F1BB96CB-B375-4564-BFB7-A49C2D54C1E3.jpegC481951D-5642-49C2-BED9-0060AC8555A0.jpeg23D9DE77-064A-4C75-848F-6DF90CD265A8.jpeg

Hi everyone. Do not know if these boots have been posted here. This gorgeous IG poster IDed them as Hermes but of course they are not on the US or Europe website. Anyone seen them?View attachment 4888592View attachment 4888593
They were on the US site a few months ago (I was considering them, but didn’t pull the trigger). Also came in black. Sorry I don’t recall the name.

Reactions: Onthego
Hi everyone. Do not know if these boots have been posted here. This gorgeous IG poster IDed them as Hermes but of course they are not on the US or Europe website. Anyone seen them?View attachment 4888592View attachment 4888593
I believe these are the Vegas Ankle Boots
Product reference number is H192079Z A3370 in case you want your SA to search for availability