4 - Rachel Bilson
5 - Jennifer Aniston
6 - Alexa Chung
7 - Reese Witherspoon
8 - Jessica Alba
9 - Keira Knightley
10 - Victoria Beckham

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

Kate Moss is back at the top of Glamour magazine’s annual best-dressed women list.

“Kate’s back with a vengeance,” Jo Elvin, editor of Glamour, told Reuters. “Her maverick approach to fashion is an inspiration and shows us all how to be a little more daring and experimental.”

The British supermodel bested 2007’s best dressed, Aussie pop star, Kylie Minogue, who took a fashion nose-dive, tumbling all the way down to 19th.

Following Moss in second place, is fellow Brit, Sienna Miller, followed by Scarlett Johansson, Rachel Bilson and Jennifer Aniston, who rounded out the top five coming in third, fourth and fifth places, respectively.

On the worst-dressed side, pop princess, and recent sitcom starlet, Britney Spears took home the not-so-distinguished honors. In a case of fans loving and hating a celeb’s fashion choices, Victoria Beckham was voted ninth worst dressed, but also named tenth best dressed.

Jahpson's Top 5 Best Dressed

#5 Kim Kardashian (love the way she experiment different looks)
#4 Jennifer Aniston (she is great with the basics)
#3 Jessica Alba (she dresses like a lady, so sue me lol)
#2 Jennifer Lopez (fashion idol, i want her to take me shopping)
#1 Victoria Beckham (the ultimate in dressing up, I want her closet)

honorary member: Dita Von Teese

although she is a burlesque dancer, her style and grace is undeniable. She always carry herself like a lady and her clothes reflect that!

Gosh, how about -

Dita Von Teese
Kerry Washington
Halle Berry
Lucy Liu
Cameron Diaz
These women always look fabulous.
I do agree with Scarlett Johansson, Sienna Miller, Jessica Alba and Keira Knightley.