Glamour magazine's top 10 best-dressed.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Glamour magazine's top 10 best-dressed:

1 - Kate Moss
    2 - Sienna Miller
    3 - Scarlett Johansson
    4 - Rachel Bilson
    5 - Jennifer Aniston
    6 - Alexa Chung
    7 - Reese Witherspoon
    8 - Jessica Alba
    9 - Keira Knightley
    10 - Victoria Beckham

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

Kate Moss is back at the top of Glamour magazine’s annual best-dressed women list.

“Kate’s back with a vengeance,” Jo Elvin, editor of Glamour, told Reuters. “Her maverick approach to fashion is an inspiration and shows us all how to be a little more daring and experimental.”

The British supermodel bested 2007’s best dressed, Aussie pop star, Kylie Minogue, who took a fashion nose-dive, tumbling all the way down to 19th.

Following Moss in second place, is fellow Brit, Sienna Miller, followed by Scarlett Johansson, Rachel Bilson and Jennifer Aniston, who rounded out the top five coming in third, fourth and fifth places, respectively.

On the worst-dressed side, pop princess, and recent sitcom starlet, Britney Spears took home the not-so-distinguished honors. In a case of fans loving and hating a celeb’s fashion choices, Victoria Beckham was voted ninth worst dressed, but also named tenth best dressed.

2. I always considered Dita Von Teese to be one of women's best dressed :smile:

3. Geez, Victoria Beckham should be #1 in my opinion. She is so out of the others leagues fashion wise.

4. Im glad to see Rachel Bilson is getting recognized for how cute she always looks.

5. seriously. she overdoes it sometimes (ok, a lot), but she IS fabulous overall. the other girls are cute, but many of them usually look sort of plain.

6. I love kate moss' style but i also agree with penance, dita should have been on the list!

7. Sienna Miller? They've got to be kidding!

8. Jahpson's Top 5 Best Dressed

#5 Kim Kardashian (love the way she experiment different looks)
    #4 Jennifer Aniston (she is great with the basics)
    #3 Jessica Alba (she dresses like a lady, so sue me lol)
    #2 Jennifer Lopez (fashion idol, i want her to take me shopping)
    #1 Victoria Beckham (the ultimate in dressing up, I want her closet)

honorary member: Dita Von Teese

although she is a burlesque dancer, her style and grace is undeniable. She always carry herself like a lady and her clothes reflect that!

9. i'm over alexa chung.

i like rachel bilson. she's cute and petite and dresses more realistically.

10. Haha so strange that victoria beckham is 10th best and 9th worst lol

11. Gosh, how about -

Dita Von Teese
    Kerry Washington
    Halle Berry
    Lucy Liu
    Cameron Diaz
    These women always look fabulous.
    I do agree with Scarlett Johansson, Sienna Miller, Jessica Alba and Keira Knightley.

12. I don't get Kate Moss style. She never looks feminine.

13. nicole richie should be on that list.

14. Kate moss? Really? Ugh... :s