Glamour Magazine wants to show your pics to Chanel

pixiechic

So thankful.
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
Thought some of you might be interested in this email I received. Send in a pic of you with your Chanel, and get a Glamour goodie!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Dear Glamspotter,[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We have a quick favor to ask you and we're hoping you can help us out. Glamour needs pictures of our readers wearing or holding Chanel bags or accessories. If you own anything by Chanel, take a picture of yourself with the item and email it to:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Make sure that the item you're photographing yourself with is clearly identifiable. Each reader that sends in a picture will receive a Glamour branded gift as a thank you. Your photo will not be used for any commercial purposes or be made public. We're actually going to be showing them to the folks at Chanel![/FONT]

So the pictures are not going to be made public, but they will send them to Chanel? And what will Chanel then do with them? Give them to Karl so he can hang them up against his wall? :lol:

Has Chanel asked Glamour magazine to send them the pictures or did they come up with this idea themselves? :shrugs:

Anyway, maybe someone should email them the link of our reference library. Loads of pictures there of members with their Chanel.

Haha! KARL I think you are wonderful. If you're reading this, much luck and love in your future.

Other than that, I think Chanel is doing somekind of project with the pictures or they may be using it as research? Who knows. They should have just asked the tPF mods haha

I wanna say...maybe we should do a statistic over here @ TPF to see what colors & material & styles we are wishing for....if they are really passing our info to Chanel HQ, maybe they will consider what real purse laides really want. Plus, they better offer these bags to us first. :idea: