Glamlock Mini and I-Phone 6+

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am interested in purchasing a Glamlock Mini. What can I say??? I love my small bags :heart: I was just curious if an I-Phone 6+ will fit into the Mini. If it doesn't fit, then I will have to up the size to the small but I prefer the Mini size. The deciding factor on all my small bags is always whether my phone will fit or not :lol: Thx!

2. Following this post because I am wondering the exact same thing! I have an iPhone 6 though, not the plus. I need to know if it will fit at the very least my phone, a lipstick, my keys etc. Can't decide between the mini and the small!

3. Iphone 6 ок, but the 6+ doesn't fit in the mini ;)

4. 6 plus will fit in small but not mini!

5. The mini is way too tiny for anything imo. I own the small one and i love it, as its still functional while classy (with a twist of studs). My iPhone 6+ fitd the small comfortably!