Glamlock Club Thread: show us your glamlocks!

Let me introduce my glamlocks
I first fell for the tricolour pink-dark-red combo
Love the size, the 3 colours match perfectly and the interior is leather. What's not to like !
The tri colour bags have a slip pocket at the bag which is handy

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452694693.151687.jpg

Reactions: HazelLovesBags
What beautiful bags! I love your colour choices. I bet you rock them well :rochard:

I have yet to buy a glamlock but am still hoping to find one in white or ivory colour.

Let me introduce my glamlocks
I first fell for the tricolour pink-dark-red combo
Love the size, the 3 colours match perfectly and the interior is leather. What's not to like !
The tri colour bags have a slip pocket at the bag which is handy

View attachment 3239923
Finally we have a glamlock club. I love ur bags. Seeing all the colors makes me want to purchase another one. The Fushia and black itdf....

My Glamlock collection

Lovely collection! I love that yellow, it's so cheerful.
I have used my tricolour the most so far, followed by fuchsia. The purple is the small version, so that's more an evening bag.

I have a rockstud tote too which is another great bag, maybe I'll start a club for the Valentino totes too.

Hope we get some other folks posting their stunning glamlocks here :smile:

Lovely collection! I love that yellow, it's so cheerful.
I have used my tricolour the most so far, followed by fuchsia. The purple is the small version, so that's more an evening bag.

I have a rockstud tote too which is another great bag, maybe I'll start a club for the Valentino totes too.

Hope we get some other folks posting their stunning glamlocks here :smile:

I love the yellow it's so versatile and is my favorite bag to carry in summer. I am hoping that others will show off their lovely locks as well. It's such a wonderful classic with edge. Start the tote club- this forum can use some action

I badly want to get a glam lock in red
But the leather seems soo delicate
The ones on display even have a few scratches here or there
Waiting for them to launch the red in the new grained leather
How are yours holding up?
All your bags look gorgeous
And how about the hardware and studs?
Do they get tarnished or scratched easily?
TIA