Glamlock Club Thread: show us your glamlocks!

Hi Ladies,
I'm a new Valentino lover and today arrived my first small Glam lock with platinum finish hardware. It was purchased from reputable Italian retailer, but do I need to worry because is missing the original red box? How arrived yours? A few weeks ago I bought from another online retailer mini rockstuds bag, which was in the box and now I'm confused.:confused1:

I purchased mine directly from a Valentino store. It was sent to me and didn't come with the box- just with the dust bag. So don't worry and enjoy it :smile:

Hello Valentino glam lock owners, mind if I ask is the leather easy to get scratches? Will that hard to care of as I don't usually baby my bag.

I find the leather pretty prone to scratches. Even the 2 screws around the lock can cause a little dent to the leather.

But I found that some light scratches do disappear after a while.

I'm new to Valentino and my local boutique only carries black. Do you guys know if the colours are seasonal? Do you know when was the last time they came out with grey? And do they always have a variety of leather like calf skin and regular smooth leather. Sorry for all the questions! :smile:

It's so nice on you! Is it a white or cream color? And where did you find that? I haven't seen that color before. Love it :smile:

I think the color is called bone or at least that's the color it makes me think of. I found it secondhand but it's in pristine condition ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460911923.564027.jpg
That's with the flash. It's more of a creme than white that's why I'm thinking it will work well as a neutral.
Thanks for the complement.