Glam Rock watches

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I did a search and did not see any threads devoted to these. Nordstroms just got in several new oversize ones. They're also sold at Saks and Neimans. But I've never seen any mention on TPF. What do you guys think?

2. I've never heard of them...I'll do a google search. :flowers:

3. I don't have one, but I have always liked them! :biggrin:

4. They're neat and different. Nordstroms has them in 2 sizes but the large one is really big.

5. I've been thinking about picking one up from a Gilt sale or something. I think it would be a fun casual watch but I wouldn't pay full price for one, and I really don't know anything about them other than they are cute.

6. They do come up on the sale sites...Gilt, Hautelook etc. I can't remember what the % off is. They seem to come up on the sales frequently.

7. I like them a lot! Unfortunately is dificult to find here!! :tdown:

8. I have the Miami one, patent leather white leather strap with powder blue face. I wear it last year but now I prefer smaller watch. The glam watches are very huge but they look nice. I have to see the new model.